Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weelllllll sent my wife to cycle gear to get my stuff as I didn't......DIDNT want to wait for an order Lol she got fmf two stroke muffler packing a main link that almost got lost as it was falling out the parts baggie and they talked her into ordering an overpriced sprocket that takes 2x the time eBay order takes to get here I had her get 14t so either way I've got something to look forward to.....ps. she tried to ride it a Lil bit ago and she never rode on 2 wheels before she did great till she hit a stump hole lol she's normalls an atv rider and a dang good one

d3597bf1c2d5655a171e1c5eb42f10d5.jpg
30b5974f4728e517df78ad32627a2ef2.jpg

Lol some Americana

Welll I broke two more spokes so while I was waiting on them to come in I found an unused decal kit for the yz80 I reshaped it a lil out of boredom my wife says it like good idk

Nice to see others working on DS80s. I have one I am working on and all this info is helping me out. 20150423_184817.jpg20150423_184807.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to see others working on DS80s. I have one I am working on and all this info is helping me out.

Welcome to Miniriders bud.

Put a build thread up so we can all take a good look at what you are doing!! :)

Word of advice.....spokes for front are NOT 140mm smh ordered from petrolscooter were too long and such prob gonna get a complete oem kit from one of many sites.....just hate the longer wait

I'll prob be hitting u up about buying those number plates if u have em Craig looking for the newer style but I'll settle for anything that fits and covers it lol

Ugh smh now I'm running rich as hell going to try rejetting if I ever find the right jets found a kit on eBay ended up being a joke that didn't fit

Going to stock up the shop come next week get a few ngk plug sizes including some for this anyone have any luck changing the heat range around on these? I run it pretty hot out here in summer not huge amount of long stretch throttle but enough

uploadfromtaptalk1431893096440.jpguploadfromtaptalk1431893116788.jpg went riding with a buddy today aside from a tiny bit of richness on wot and having to tune it to humidity it rode well outran a lil china 80

Latest posts

Back