Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any good reasonable priced carby options for this bike? Its a 1P52FM1 and its came with a VM25 copy i believe. I have another one I want to get sorted so I can afford to buy something decent for this bike now :thumbup:

for a 125 an OKO 24mm would be best, if you want on/off power of flatsides, but if you want an all rounder, Keihin PE24 would be good also.

but the china copy 22/26mm carbs (the one you have) is great for all round use as it is.

Cool cheers I think I bookmarked a cheap 24mm keihin copy on ebay the other day :thumbup:

Ill have a look! So the deal is the other pitpro I got yesterday doesnt have a carby but has a manifold which is the exact same as the this bike. So I can upgrade the carby on the good bike and put the other one on another bike! my67xr;....have you got anything cheap to put on the $70 bike I got yesterday?

i have an OKO 24mm with powervalve here, and adapter....

genuine OKO, OKO is a taiwan copy of a Keihin PWK

Cool yeah now we just need to dyno the two different engines with the two different carbs and see which combination is better...the pitpro I got yesterday is actually running quite well I posted to youtube...havnt checked the valves yet either! I think the engine I got yesterday may be fresher than the other....not to sure yet!

get that 24mm oko set up right and you wont need a dyno to test it the arse will tell you all you need to know :) it is a definite difference in the feel of the bike, was for me anyway

get that 24mm oko set up right and you wont need a dyno to test it the arse will tell you all you need to know :) it is a definite difference in the feel of the bike, was for me anyway

Well before I started painting it the pitpro wanted to drift around my driveway in second with the VM25 on it...so thats all the baseline I have to go on, that and I have a lot to learn about carbys yet!

Still probably need something half decent for the foxico too....unless I keep that as my spare engine...ahhh to much to think about....working on two bikes and a computer simultaneously and worked today...starting to wear me down a bit!!

Last edited:
so will you be ordering a 210mm front disc for this one?

they are a good lever,got the same ones on the young boys bike :) you just reminded me that i didnt include the grips in the package i sent today grrr. you can get breather valve cover kits for them at a reasonable price, and they are functional bling ;)
Head Breather Valve Cover Honda Lifan 125 138 150 U DU08R | eBay
you could find cheaper thats just the first on i came across
bling kit with adapter plate to run oil cooler off the head, needs the cooler tho
Dress UP KIT Blue 125cc OIL Cooler IN Head PIT PRO Motovert PIT Bike Thumpster | eBay

i would be looking for a decent set of bars for the bikes you are keeping too
none of them have FatBars do they ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back