50 Mini Kicker Ramp PLAN

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
put signs up , saying taking free land fill . and leave your number .

It works.

Oh yeah Sweet! Ill have to give that a go then ;) Cheers

Had a CRAP day with the MIG as it kept playing up on me but managed to fully weld everything up which was good and BEGAN painting :D

13744_1286009238991_1492950737_3080.jpg

Starting to look a little decent hahaha!

u could add sand to cheap paint for a bit of grip on that ply wood, wicked ramp man your gunna have alot of visitors when thats done.
skruba

you can ring up local earthmoving companies and ask them if they have any dirt they need dumping that they can dump it at yours. works amazing for me

You should see the ramp we just picked up........ WOW, **** our pants when we seen it close up

u could add sand to cheap paint for a bit of grip on that ply wood, wicked ramp man your gunna have alot of visitors when thats done.
skruba

Yeah Ive thought of trying sand but Ive heard from others who have tried it that as soon as you ride over it, it just comes off the paint and ply within the 1st few rides on it. Im thinking of getting glass beads or some sort of tacky paint.

Cheers Skruba!

you can ring up local earthmoving companies and ask them if they have any dirt they need dumping that they can dump it at yours. works amazing for me

Yep thats what Im organsising to do! Thanks for that, hope it works as well as it does for me haha.

You should see the ramp we just picked up........ WOW, **** our pants when we seen it close up

Sweet :) You should post up some Pics of it! What are the rough Dimensions? Not an Aussie Comp is it?hahaha

what about grip tape from skate boards??

that might be a bit tougher..

Or even the grip tape used for the edge of stairs and stuff, that stuff is tough.. lol.

what about grip tape from skate boards??

that might be a bit tougher..

Or even the grip tape used for the edge of stairs and stuff, that stuff is tough.. lol.

and easily available, however it only comes on 1 1/2 inch wide strips max.
depending where you buy it from.

and easily available, however it only comes on 1 1/2 inch wide strips max.
depending where you buy it from.

Yeah! The Grip tape sounds like a good/easy idea haha.

I can just have it running across ways up the face of the ramp leaving gaps inbetween! That will work for sure.

Hey Gus, is there any CHEAPISH Paint which could make the surface a little more tacky?

Thanks Heaps for the Advice guys! Much Appreciated

Here she is . i think it is 60cm longer and 50cm higher then a aussie comp .. not sure of the radius ... so it looks alot bigger then a aussie comp close up! .

Bargain for $300 :p just need somewhere to put the bloody thing lol

03122009579.jpg

Bloody Hell Wogtaz!hahaha

That ramp is HUGE :D

Damb you got it for a Bargain! Mine has already cost me over $300 hahaha.

Far out mate your going to have some fun on that...arrange some Dirt and get some Pics up!

SIK ;)

Had to pick up the Ramp and Ply from the place Ive been working it on as the guy wanted SPACE in his OWN Shed hahaha!

Was a pretty dodgey trip back home but got back without anything falling out...

13744_1292251195036_1492950737_3081.jpg

13744_1292251235037_1492950737_3081.jpg

13744_1292251275038_1492950737_3081.jpg

LOCK'N LOAD :D

Got a few funny looks in town hahaha.

Managed to finish painting up the bottom half of the ramp and hope to have the Ply on it tomorrow!

Cheers for having a look

Last edited:
Try towing that friggin ramp we got hahaha was a crazy trip , almost hitting bridges

Ramp hang over the back of the trailer atleast a metre. we had a cop drive straight past , you couldn't see the number plate at all aha .

hahaha DODGEY iv seen my brother load 5 bikes in a box trailer tho so cant say to much :p

Well Ive got the Bottom Half of the Ramp pretty much done today!

Used just Gloss Black Dulux Weathershield for the Ply surface and it seems pretty tacky so Ill go with that.

Its looking better than what I thought already haha. Not too much to go now. Just paint the top half of the ramp, paint the ply and get it on the frame :)

13744_1294867060431_1492950737_3082.jpg

13744_1294867100432_1492950737_3082.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Looking tops!

Can't wait to see it finished and see you flying off the top! :)

Looking tops!

Can't wait to see it finished and see you flying off the top! :)

Thanks mate! Haha I cant wait to be jumping it :D

I got the TOP HALF pretty much painted up today...ran out of Gloss Black so went with some Gunmetal Hammer Finish I had lying around and made the ramp 2 tone haha :) Looks alright I think.

Couldnt get a Pic but will have one tomorrow...hopefully with the Ply on it!

tommy sick job man all u need now is pics of u jumpin it

Latest posts

Back