50 Mini Kicker Ramp PLAN

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys! ALMOST see the Finish with it haha.

Yeah the Jumps in the Background are just little ones we made for the BMX/MTBs...yet to try them on the 50...but wont be as they are pretty dodgey :)

hey man how are you going with the ramp all done?

Well Ive been away on Holiday in Japan for the last 5 weeks and got back a few days ago...the heat difference kept me inside for a while haha.

The top half I ran out of Black so with some left over Gunmetal Hammer Finish I had lying around I painted the front triangle haha...turned out alright! What do you think?

Anyways got out today and got a little more done...

DSCF3035.jpg

DSCF3036.jpg

Not long to go now! Just have to finish screwing down the Ply for this top half, trim down the overhanging ply, then drill 4 holes out for the 2 halves to be bolted up.

Ran out of Screws today so cant do much until Monday.

Thanks for checking it out ;)

Thanks billy!

Well got out today thinking I would get id DONE but had to do a few other things so couldnt quite finish it hahaha.

Anyways, whats left is a little touching up with the paint and get the bolts in to bring it together.

DSCF3002-1.jpg

DSCF3001-3.jpg

IT WILL BE FINISHED TOMORROW!haha. Hopefully Ill start on the Downramp tomorrow as well.

Cheers!

Well I havent Posted anything in here for a while now but the RAMP is FINISHED! FINALLY hahahaha.

Only problem is Im living in Newcastle now so I cant hit it until I head home which Im not sure when but ahh well.

Anyways just to show you what Im up to here a some Crappy Pics of the Set-Up as it is now!

The Downramp is only like a 1/4 done so it doesnt look very good but it gives you a rough idea.

Hoping to have the Set-Up completed soon so I can take my BMX down one weekend and give this thing a go :)

setup2.jpg

setup3.jpg

setup1.jpg

Let me know what you think?!

Cheers

Reactions: pbk
ahhh the good ol days of digging push bike ramps

wait

im doing the same but for motos now ahaha

the ramp looks hectic and big, good luck digging the downy on your own a lot of hard work involved

+ REPS

ahhh the good ol days of digging push bike ramps

wait

im doing the same but for motos now ahaha

the ramp looks hectic and big, good luck digging the downy on your own a lot of hard work involved

+ REPS

AHH HAHAHA!

Well we are using a 4.5 Tonne Excavator to build this Downramp up but dirt is the problem.

Once we get the right height and size we'll shape it and water it and it should be all good.

Just being a little slack, Plus Im not at my place to keep this moving along hahaha.

Cheers!

hey man why dont you dig the ramp into the ground to get some more dirt dig a trench like 1 m deep and 5 m long so youl have heaps of dirt

hey man why dont you dig the ramp into the ground to get some more dirt dig a trench like 1 m deep and 5 m long so youl have heaps of dirt

Sweet IDEA ;) Will do for sure to get the extra dirt!

Ill try and get my Dad to work on it a bit this Weekend on the trench.

THANKS!

looking sick dude!! nice work man

Cheers Bilco, Appreciate it! Ohh I cant wait to give it a go hahaha.

nice... looks good your really lucky to be able to have a bit of land to cruise around on. we live in the city it a 1 1/2 hour drive to got for a ride

Has this ramp been ridden yet? :D

HAHAHA...NOT yet! I havent even been able to Finish the Downramp off...because I dont live where the Ramp is at...I live a 7hrs Drive away.

BUT Im HOME for 2 weeks so HITTING it before heading back up to Newcastle!

Hopefully finish and get everything Prepped within the next 2 days :D

Ill keep you's UPDATED!

nice... looks good your really lucky to be able to have a bit of land to cruise around on. we live in the city it a 1 1/2 hour drive to got for a ride

Cheers!

Yeah I sure am...luckily we live on some land to ride around on, its so good to be able to get up and just go for a ride out your front door knowing your not going to get hassled or anything and makes things so easy!

Damb that sucks...I live in the City too...the Ramp is set-up at my Parents place but Im lucky enough to be able to come back to it!

Bring it down to newy !! that would be sweet i would love to hit it .

Haha was thinking about it but rather just have it set-up at home. Plus pain in the ass to bring it up too aha!

If you wanna chip in with steel and that Ill make one if I can get hold of a MIG Welder :D Easy As!

yeah show us some pics of you hitting this thing tom tom :)
your usually the first to hit any jump we build ! all the boys were askin where u were today cos u wernt out riding with us !

Latest posts

Back