Bilcos CRF50F 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yehh the bog just sh1ts me coz i have my track on a hill and i rev out of the burms pretty hard and i need it so respond quick and not bog otherwise i just die on the jump ahead

yaaay i snapped my throttle cable!! yes! not.

okay can someone please help my hopeless self to find a throttle cable and a new throttle assembaly to fit my bike for under 160? if its possible that is..

yaaay i snapped my throttle cable!! yes! not.

okay can someone please help my hopeless self to find a throttle cable and a new throttle assembaly to fit my bike for under 160? if its possible that is..

Ahh UNLUCKY!

Guess your still running Stock Throttle? A good 1/4 Turn Throttle is a good investment! Great for getting the power out quick.

I can Link you up with some places to Buy if thats what you want?

Ahh UNLUCKY!

Guess your still running Stock Throttle? A good 1/4 Turn Throttle is a good investment! Great for getting the power out quick.

I can Link you up with some places to Buy if thats what you want?

yehhh i need to buy a new throttle cable that will fit onto my carby and a new throttle setup man do you rekon you could link me to one thats pretty decent?

hey is your 88 all together now wouldnt mind some pics

hey dude yeh all the engine and stuff it all done and all togeather. but its in bits at the moment because the throttle cable snapped and stuff but when its togeather ill take some photos. it looks no different at all to be honest mate, just a tiny bit bigger head and barrel

yehhh i need to buy a new throttle cable that will fit onto my carby and a new throttle setup man do you rekon you could link me to one thats pretty decent?

Ok cool!

How much do you want to spend on a Complete Throttle and Cable then?

ummm hopefully around 150 if thats possible, i really have no idea how much they are, thats prob the only thing hahaha. i just need to get the right cable for my carby dont i?

ummm hopefully around 150 if thats possible, i really have no idea how much they are, thats prob the only thing hahaha. i just need to get the right cable for my carby dont i?

Yeah you will get one easy for less than that and a Good Quality one!

You bought a TB Kit right? What Carby do you have? Shengway? Which come with the TB Kits.

Pretty much ALL Aftermarket cables will work...Takegawa, Kitaco etc so theres no problem there!

A good throttle is hard to come by i have found , most of the big brands still have pretty crap throttles .. try and find a motionpro throttle (will cost alot) but there awesome and look trick .

Or try a wreckers and get a big bike (2-stroke only) throttle and try it out , they should'nt charge to much and they usually are pretty good .

most of the 50 ones are straight types where the cable comes straight out the front making the cable stick out really far and looks weird and can get caught on shit . and they usually just work like crap to..

most or all the big bike 2-stroke ones have the wheel in it and allow it to come out the side in line with the bars so it looks alot cleaner , and give it alot smoother feel..

Yeah you will get one easy for less than that and a Good Quality one!

You bought a TB Kit right? What Carby do you have? Shengway? Which come with the TB Kits.

Pretty much ALL Aftermarket cables will work...Takegawa, Kitaco etc so theres no problem there!

ohok then awsome. can you link me to the throttle you think would be the best mate?

A good throttle is hard to come by i have found , most of the big brands still have pretty crap throttles .. try and find a motionpro throttle (will cost alot) but there awesome and look trick .

Or try a wreckers and get a big bike (2-stroke only) throttle and try it out , they should'nt charge to much and they usually are pretty good .

most of the 50 ones are straight types where the cable comes straight out the front making the cable stick out really far and looks weird and can get caught on shit . and they usually just work like crap to..

most or all the big bike 2-stroke ones have the wheel in it and allow it to come out the side in line with the bars so it looks alot cleaner , and give it alot smoother feel..

yehh i would go to a wrecker and stuff but i dont think theres any wreckers with bikes around where i live there ages away. i think ill just order one haha

yz 125/250 2 stroke throttle assembly - eBay, Trials Motocross Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts Accessories, Vehicle Parts Accessories. (end time 03-Aug-10 21:55:52 AEST)

Something like this mite be the go , cheap and looks like it will do the job

Seriously tho the tb/sano etc etc throttles arnt to flash hot , performance wise anyway.

Kx65 with cable , looks alright . cable mite be a little long tho

THROTTLE ASSEMBLE TUBE CABLE KX65 RM65 KX RM 65 00-09: eBay Motors (item 270601666019 end time Jul-08-10 17:46:57 PDT)

Theres heeps on ebay just hard to find .. Hears wirtz make a good throttle to , just wish there was more shit in australia.. there is a wirtz dealer here somewhere mite pay to contact them . should be one for motionpro to

Last edited:
yehh maybs i dont know it kinda weirds me out coz its not made for my bike but hey if you say its good it must work, you know your sh1t

Yer i feel the same way about it lol .... im after a throttle to and haven't come to a conclusion yet .

All the 2 stroke ones "should" fit as there all 1 cable operated unlike the bigger 4-strokes and all mini cables themselves will fit. only thing that mite go wrong is with the cable , mite not have enough adjustment to get all the slack out or vise versa (would depend on the design of the throttle but they should all be universal).

ive got the Aluminium 1/4 Turn Joker Throttle SILVER $65 from dhz on my trike and it not too bad
and classic honda 50s aust sell the throttle cables for 20mm sheng wey carb $16 thats what ive got on mine came with tb kit didnt you get one too?? if not this one from dhz might fit? Throttle Cable, Fits Ducar Lifan 110cc 125cc DPRO???

hey you can get my red baron throttle control of my stocker. n il order you a red baron one on my next order if you want to go that way.

Latest posts

Back