Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got mine the other day only rode with them in the back yard and they are a bitch to change gears with but they will be fine once they give abit

if your buying boots dont skimp.

go to a bike shop and grab a pair of fox boots and sit on top of them... they buckle at the ankle. do it to a pair of alpinestars and they hold you up nicely

alpinestars tech6 or tech8.

i prefer the tech6 cause they dont have an internal bootie. they are about $500 at the shops, but i just bought mine brand new thru ebay from the states (flyinbriansdeals) and they were $377 delivered in less than a week

i just bought some red and black shift recon pants to match my red and black fox jersey and my red and black oneal helmet, now i need boots!!:D

if your buying boots dont skimp.

go to a bike shop and grab a pair of fox boots and sit on top of them... they buckle at the ankle. do it to a pair of alpinestars and they hold you up nicely

alpinestars tech6 or tech8.

i prefer the tech6 cause they dont have an internal bootie. they are about $500 at the shops, but i just bought mine brand new thru ebay from the states (flyinbriansdeals) and they were $377 delivered in less than a week

Big boot's dont work to well with 50's

yeh dont skimp on boots but if you only have a pitbike then slammers would be fine.
same goes with helmet you dont need to spend a stupd amount but buy the best you van with the money and make sure it fits comfortably.

with pants, jersey, and gloves shift have some good stuff that is overpriced as it is the cheaper option of fox. and for googles there mostly the same

make sure you get armour and a kidney belt as this will give you more confidence as you wont be scared of falling off and hurting yourself.

hope this all helps have fun on your shopping spree.

What Riding Gear is the Best & Which stuff is the cheapest?

hey,
i need more protective gear, pretty much everything exept for like helmet, boots & goggles, please put up links with lik really good deals, i don't wonna pay too much, i am 12 & am around 155cm.

All I wear is a $100 THH helmet,
Oneal gloves 10 bucks new, coz we get discounts at the local motorbike shop.
Thor Jersey and shift nylons. and some old etnies shoes lol.

What gear do you wear?

Hey fellas,
Just curiouse about what everyone one wears when there out flogging there pit bikes.
ive got a m2r helmet, no fear elektron jerset, oneal pants, fox dirt paw gloves, thor knee guards and and old pair of dvs shoes :p
im thinking about getting a fox pressure suit off ebay, what do you guys think about em..if i get it for like 120 beans is that good?

chhers guys, Michael :)

well i usually wear RXT helmet, smith googles, yamoto gloves lol, oneal armour, lizard skins shin pads, some old jeans and T-shirt and etnies that are falling apart lol

nothing Just gloves. & shoe's , & what ever i was wear'n that day

Last edited:
yea they look alright i was going to get that but i just got armour instead it looks like it would be to hot. The armour u just slip over the top and clip a couple of straps together and ur off

when i ride my pittys i dont wear all my gear i just wear shift squardron enduro pants but dont were them much on the pitty anymore cause the zorst is burning holes in them lol etnie shoes (lol i wear them too) singlet on hot days or fox jersey no gloves lol oakley goggles
but on the yzs i throw most of my gear on i dont wear my kidney belt an body armor much an on hot days i use my camel back it saves my life
ive never worn knee or elbow pads you you guys like wearing them ?? should i get a pair??

U'r still a sad sad boy, my 2month old daughter has better dress sense then that!! LOL

Thor static pants, Thor jersey, AXO Slammer boots, Alpinestar gloves, Thor helmet. Need to get some armour or something for when I ride with my mate who rides a quad, those things throw rocks at you bigger than your head.

Do yourself a favour Divy. Get some good quality knee guards. I personally know 3 people who have had major knee injuries through stepoffs. 1 had to have a reconstruction done. For the sake of a few bucks you may save yourself weeks of pain.

I don't care how good a rider you are, if you push it hard you will fall. The less damage that stack causes the better :-}

Just my 2 cents.

Latest posts

Back