Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nov/Dec Fifty of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
your bike is just a reject.. crf50 with a china wheel.... make up your mind milfboy!!! what side of the fence are you on? lol

just to make it clear the china rim is only there for now, until wrp comes from tommy :). and hillz you want one too, and whats soo bad about a CHINA rim huh?

your bike not even in it mate get over it . its guys like you who give 50 riders bad names . i wish i could be just half as sick as what you are :D

Greg may i offer you a tissue??

no, my bike isnt in it. My bike was in it last month. you know, that really gay yellow 140 China bike that was built using nothing but ebay parts? The one everyone hates?? you know, that shitty china that only lost last months FOTM by a single vote?? Of course it didnt win. No one was expecting it to, BECAUSE IT"S A CHINA... what surprised me, and everyone else, was that it came second, by a whisker..
perhaps if i got the texta out, and wrote "Honda" on the cases, it would have one by a landslide...
ha hah a, mate, if saying the reason i voted for one bike, and not the other, is because i wanted to vote for a bike that appealed to me, and not one that was entered by a member who only joined, purely for the glory of FOTM, (your own admission remember??) gives 50 riders a bad name, then the sport truly is doomed...
Never know buddy, one day when your a big boy and build your own bikes, rather than buying a built one, you will be as fully sick uleh as i am... ;)

i love the china vs. jap argument it's healthy, mind you a little bit one sided i mean us china riders have alot of appreciation for the money and work put into making your crf worthy of the track but it's never reciprocated.
i mean thump has put alot of work into getting his china race ready and reliable, as much if not more work than some people put into the jap bikes. I think some respect is due for both partys...

right now it's time for me to have a flame (please dont take my fence it keeps the neighbors out)

I RIDE CHINA BIKES........
bike 1 ciniworx 150 lifan donk midsize
now this thing haul's ass and it's a brilliant size for me the closest thing i could get in a jap bike would be about 8k+ worth of klx would love one but i can have 2 of my bikes for that money and logic wins there.
Now i've riden a klx with a 143 kit in it and yeah it was fast but until full revs with my 125kg on it i could not notice the difference between mine or his. it just reved out longer as my cdi limited mine and some difference in gearing.
now i race when i can i'm not competitive cause i'm old and unfit but my bike is. Put 50nuts 124 tacky micker in my bike and i wont be any faster and certantly wont be any more reliable (i know i could blow the thing up as quick as i could a china. now in the 18+ months i've had this bike i've done the top end and second gear one set of fork seals 2 chains and other consumables ie. brake pads, oil, grips. ando can vouch for the amount of riding i do maybe missed 4 or 5 weekends in the last year and i ride it hard jump it big (for a girl)
the truth here is that we each have a bike built for a class and purpose they both serve that purpose regardless of brand or price.

bike 2 ciniworx 90
now for the grand i paid (worth $1900 2 years ago) i'd put this thing up against your 88's any day both in reliability and capability.
race proven these things are. now the first year i went to the sx at frankston Adam monier i think his name is rode this bike in either the 10" open or the china class and won it. he rode the ass off the thing all day was tripleing into the last section and all sorts of stuff and shamed up alot of people. i know i can beat average riders on 140's around a motorcross track on this thing. i've ridden a couple of 88's and this thing has the top end you guys have the bottom but i've looking into that with a bit of jap bike head trickery.
so this covers capability.

now for reliablility as stated above i'm a 6'2 fat ass dude i've had this bike since june have done nothing but a 22mm carby and flogged the shit out of it. it gets riden full throttle all day and doesn't bat an eye i've over jumped jumps i've come up short on a 35ft table top about 10 times flipped it end to end a couple of times. yet to replace a thing and it doesn't look to need it at all.
freak maybe, my money is on a well made china. a true testament you pay for what you get....

now i must agree there is not a china under 2k that will be as reliable as a jap bike but for you jap guys that wont admit a china bike can be a good reliable bike you are kidding yourself. hell i can get china to make a bike that will be better than anything bbr tbr sano five-o anyone can build but as a one off it would cost more than the above biks so i wont.
as someone that works reasonably closely with chinese import i know i can get good stuff from there and i can get crap.
i can get v-belts made to a better quality in china than i can in america.......

as for the rest of the bs in this thread there will be no prize for fotm and 50 nuts i'll check up on yours.

my vote is leaning towards bretto's zed it's probably one of the best and most well thought out resto i've seen in my years on a moto...........

Greg may i offer you a tissue??

no, my bike isnt in it. My bike was in it last month. you know, that really gay yellow 140 China bike that was built using nothing but ebay parts? The one everyone hates?? you know, that shitty china that only lost last months FOTM by a single vote?? Of course it didnt win. No one was expecting it to, BECAUSE IT"S A CHINA... what surprised me, and everyone else, was that it came second, by a whisker..
perhaps if i got the texta out, and wrote "Honda" on the cases, it would have one by a landslide...
ha hah a, mate, if saying the reason i voted for one bike, and not the other, is because i wanted to vote for a bike that appealed to me, and not one that was entered by a member who only joined, purely for the glory of FOTM, (your own admission remember??) gives 50 riders a bad name, then the sport truly is doomed...
Never know buddy, one day when your a big boy and build your own bikes, rather than buying a built one, you will be as fully sick uleh as i am... ;)

go back and read each post mate i have not bagged out your bike or any other china bikes on here..........so why you so pissed at me

Edit:

I"m a very small minded person that can not construct a sentence without using current slang words not to be mentioned on our site

i also dont seem to realise that hondas float over here in box's to

Greg's 106 got my vote , seen this thing built from start to finish and its bullshit. Doesn't matter hat anyone else has to say , its FOTM not member of the month. I think alot of people forget that this bike was built purley from parts bought from eastcoast powersports - a local 50 shop , not some gook in china with a username and a paypal account. A real shop that supports real riders which deserves you support , to even question the amount spent on it is stupid. That money has gone straight back into a core shop run by a core dude who supports anyone and everyone with a 50.
Give Greg a china and he will fold it in half , no word of a lie. So I can fully understand why he's spent so much on this bike so that it can take the abuse and not to be left with half a bike at the end of the day.

Can't believe this china versus jap shit is back , farck your grown men - go ride your kids bikes and stop taking it so seriously. It's all natural to argue but its imbarrasing for this forum to have a bunch of guys talking smack about how their bikes are faster than others with absolutley no proof.

All bikes look banging this month , Bretto's is bullshit , Moff doggy's is sick too , you should all be stoked on your chariots!!! Hope you like your frame too pete , the new build looks insane dude really well built!!

jesus dude have a f#@king cry why don't ya, we're allowed to have opinions
for the sake of making you cry some more I'll bet my pitpro would beat your pussy little crf any day

edit: aww mods that was pure flame bait :mad: aspect50's lol

Last edited:
jesus dude have a f#@king cry why don't ya, we're allowed to have opinions
for the sake of making you cry some more I'll bet my pitpro would beat your pussy little crf any day

Yeh dude , I'll just go and do that for you!

Have fun with that pitpro dude , sick bike man. Bet it pulls sick one footers ay

i wasn't talking to you, you got in before me did you not see aspect50's cry?
and you're right people need to stop bitching about something that's mean't to be fun

Latest posts

Back