Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nov/Dec Fifty of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
screw you man my 90's got sik 50's seat and it made it cry but i tell ya what my ass likes it shit i did some k's over the cup weekend and not a hint of the day 3 chafe

buy a euro bike and be done with it

um anyway aspect 50's may have a cry about he post getting changed but i'd put my 90 against your pitpro dvd rip any day i would run rings around it

infact if you make it to wanthaggi next time i might just show you

he he he

coolie you're 90 couldn't possibly beat the pimp pro, I spent like 2.5k on it and what you only spent 1k, and mine has more shiny bits and a fulli sik tacho, you gonna be eating my dust bahahah!! :D :p

no 1nse havn a cry on here bud its just the nob heads that start shit over nothn callin a honda a piece of shit and would run rings around a chinas any day

dont be so sure

i beat ando on his cinivert 150 so dont count ya chickens yet
i also bet mv24 round the track to

i beat "off" so dont count ya chickens yet... was what coolie meant to say
loser.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
no 1nse havn a cry on here bud its just the nob heads that start shit over nothn callin a honda a piece of shit and would run rings around a chinas any day

i dont recall anyone saying hondas=piece of shit...

and yes my bike would run rings round your honda crf50 you can come race me when ever be it a drag, mx track, sx track or motard my bike is simply faster then yours and so is coolies seeing as it has the same engine

i dont recall anyone saying hondas=piece of shit...

and yes my bike would run rings round your honda crf50 you can come race me when ever be it a drag, mx track, sx track or motard my bike is simply faster then yours and so is coolies seeing as it has the same engine

Get over it ... your just adding to it

who cares whos bike is faster , his is better :cool:

na hazza
i lapped you all day on the 150

but bet ya a few times on the 90 took a bit to get round ya like a lap or so but i got ya

ate a lil dirt from roost doing so but thats the fun of it

i dunno man there's no replacement for displacement

you know what would be fun chuck a lifan 150 in ya 106 roller and the 106 in my alloy cini and see which one goes better with which setup

hmm might have to stumble across a work honi donk ha

Lets all buy big bikes!

NO NO!

Lets ALL go RIDE our Bikes and be done with it! Much Better Idea ;)

The China VS Jap debate can go on forever...just up to personal choice and how much your willing to spend on a Bike 1st designed for KIDS I think anyways :D

Either way any Jap Mini will do it for me...has been a good read though haha!

Im going with Greg...finally made up my mind. After all the hour's polishing every nut/bolt/case etc, and getting the thing looking as SIK as it is hands down FOTM Winner in my eyes! Tough though as Moff and Bretto come tie 2nd and also Snitchy's Zeda as well.

Jade has done yet again a FLAWLESS job on the 106 just like his BBR 124 and Greg's other 88Lim and should have Props for making a Bike 1st intended to be ridden by KIDS to look as good as they are now ;)

This FOTM has some Real Nice Minis...GoodLuck to all. Will be a close one!

well i have been practicing alot so i can keep up but that might be just an epic fail
and a few upgrages to the motovert:cool:

Latest posts

Back