Foxico Z160HO, trails/enduro bigwheel

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoozo

Banned Wanker of the Century
Reaction score
Sweet just picked this up on a lead from mx67xr, cause he's such a great bloke! Talked the guy down from 250 to 200 since the back wheel is cheese! May be able to re-spoke it and tighten it up but possibly needs to be replaced. The chain is rusted together. It did go through from 1st-4th on the ground without to much trouble so hopefully the gearbox is ok. Its been dropped on the strator cover at some point so I think that might need to be replaced, not sure there is even one of the bike...needs some electrical work and looks like it has a 19mm or 22mm carby, not sure have never seen one like it! No front brakes he was going to give me a calliper but I forgot. Anyway I might end up using this as a parts bike for the frame mostly and plastics and tank! Swap the good stuff from the other big wheel onto this frame! Shocks front and rear are good, rear brake is good. Oh and the HEAD has defineatly been replaced at some point in time :thumbdown: so with anyluck hte motor is good, or at least I can take the RH crank case off and put it on my PitPro bigwheel!!

reckon it's a 125 Stu

Yeah I think you're correct as per usual, I looked at the number that was the same as my Ducar wasnt it? 1P54FM1 iirc?? But hey easier and cheaper to find parts! Pretty much everything is good except the rear wheel, chain and obvious lack of front brakes so. Really its worth that much just for the frame! I did talk him down to $200, and its a complete-ish bike so...never mind! :thumbup:

yeah it was a good price,
you have a bike with TTR plastics now, and a good frame
what is wrong with the back wheel ?

Was looking at this bike, and thought that would be a good buy, almost got enthusiastic and put it on ebay bargains.

Maybe it has a new/ second hand cylinder?

I have always liked the look of these bike personally.

yeah it was a good price,
you have a bike with TTR plastics now, and a good frame
what is wrong with the back wheel ?

what makes you think it has a new head ?

The back wheel is missing about 6 spokes, and it moves from side to side about 3 inches....basically the spokes are NOT holding the wheel to the hub, loose as Ive ever seen!!! May be able to replace spokes and get it going. Also I just noticed the rear tyre is missing half of hte outside tread....

Was looking at this bike, and thought that would be a good buy, almost got enthusiastic and put it on ebay bargains.

Maybe it has a new/ second hand cylinder?

Sorry if I snaked ya! The dood was a bit of an idiot anyway. Wanted to pick it up yesterday and he 'forgot' about selling it...then messaged me last night and said it had to go tonight. I told him Ill call you tomorrow when I finish work. Told him I'd be there by 4pm and he still wasnt home(had to wait 10mins). Meh I talked him down another $50 so all ended up working out well.

Yeah there is the black part in the middle of the head, which looks a little suss, but I have no real idea what this bike looked like originally! I dont mind the look of it, has a really nice wide stance so it will be nice and stable, plus those frames are more sorted with rear suspension! Not to keen on the red frame....but that wont be hard to 'fix'! :thumbup:

They do look good don't they! I've never seen one before.
With a clean up and some new components it will be sweet!

yea, i love the frames, i imagine they'd be super strong/light too! the ttr plastics really set it off too.

look foward to more pics/progress :)

Nice grab mate! Is it linkage??

Unfortunately no mate! Although way better suspension angle and huge rear shock and I'm pretty sure that is about the best rear travel on Pit Bike frame you can get without having a linkage! Pretty happy with it honestly, cheapest one yet and arguable the best value! I didnt even have to go into debt this time :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice work mate!! I'm kinda jealous of the red frame I wish I got the later model of my bike for the red frame and black plastics!

Nice work mate!! I'm kinda jealous of the red frame I wish I got the later model of my bike for the red frame and black plastics!

Have you got photos of your bike up anywhere mate? I was trying to find you're garage...Get it up! The more the merrier!!! Keen to see what another Foxico looks like the the flesh for sure!

Oh no sorry about the confusion lol I have a psto sameish as the Pitster pro lxr minus some good bits.

Oh no sorry about the confusion lol I have a psto sameish as the Pitster pro lxr minus some good bits.

Damn get that beast up in ya garage mate! Looks like the 3rd weekend of May will be the next SA Miniriders ride day/weekend @ the secret Morgan Private pit bike mecca! :thumbup:

I need to know what bikes I'm going to get my arse whooped by, just so I have some good 'technical' excuses!!! Besides I'm still learning how to ride a heavy bike with a motor!!! :thumbup:

Haha there is a thread somewhere it's called psto tl140 I'm pretty sure?? Lol ahhhh I'm busy that weekend lol the monster energy state mx titles are on and my best mate is racing at mallala lol as you can see my hands are tied already lol

Haha there is a thread somewhere it's called psto tl140 I'm pretty sure?? Lol ahhhh I'm busy that weekend lol the monster energy state mx titles are on and my best mate is racing at mallala lol as you can see my hands are tied already lol

Its not written in stone! I was thinking the best weekend for it would be the second weekend of May. Wouldnt want to be conflicting with real racing...I just know Craig is busy that Friday so I might go up by myself the Friday night and camp there alone for a night do a bit of a reckie that arvo! Still waiting on the go-ahead as the ride day co-ordinator from admin! I dont see why there cant be two of us anyway! I'm keen to get it all sorted on the best weekend where everyone is free for a good time riding pitties!

Does the 67XR have a tow bar on it Craig? Prob a bigger boot, more torque and better fuel economy than the Explorer...and it will have rego!!! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Yeah fair enough man! I'm more of a track rider then a trails rider lol old habits die hard lol just wish I had a car I could transport me bike in so I could ride a bit more haha

Yeah fair enough man! I'm more of a track rider then a trails rider lol old habits die hard lol just wish I had a car I could transport me bike in so I could ride a bit more haha

Ah we can probably hook you up with transport! Between the tech master and me I think we worked out we can carry 6 bikes so! My ute only has one extra seat, but can carry 3 bikes maybe 4 I have a big tub! We'll get it sorted mate! Make sure as many of us can be there as possible :thumbup:

Just upped vid of the bike, so you can see how bad the back wheel is! [video=youtube;L7fuassD3lc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7fuassD3lc[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back