Foxico Z160HO, trails/enduro bigwheel

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogans have a copyright on the southern cross don't they?

Bogans have a copyright on the southern cross don't they?

:lol_hitting: nah seriously it follows me around!!! The first night I moved to canberra. I went out to lay on the grass and it was completely cloudy except one patch right above me and there was the southern cross...its directly in view from the balcony now too....meh most bogans wouldnt even be able to pick it in the night sky anyway!!!

Whats the best thing for fixing the plastics, super glue? I dont think I can liquid nails it....but I will if I can. Not sure if it will get enough bite to be effective though!

Depending on the split/break you can weld them with a soldering iron.

yeah Plastic weld would work, bring it down next time you're passing

yeah Plastic weld would work, bring it down next time you're passing

Hmmmm should be ok for now...hate lifting that thing into the ute...Anyways

Genuine Renthal bars are on! These things aren't going to bend in a hurry either!!

Much better almost full stickers now...probably wont bother with a sticker kit for a while...this looks fine!

Well I got me splitfire lead today at 11am got it on although I had to run a small piece of **** cable to the coil as the splitfire lead is to big to screw straight in :-/ so is that right? Way bigger spark now bike feels good did a good wheelie in second :thumbup:

uploadfromtaptalk1403680229674.jpg

Looking a bit better now too!!
uploadfromtaptalk1403680350772.jpg

e6eha8u2.jpg

Last edited:
yeah that's the way they recommend.

i cut mine shorter, and used the offcut by trimming down the outer of the lead so it could screw into the coil post

Yeah I have about half the lead as an offcut, its still a little long too.

Thats pretty much what I was thinking shave it down so it fits...but cant be bothered today...to much head hitting on a brickwall! Bike is working....cant believe how big and blue the spark is now too. Well worth the $20 especially if I have to kick it less with my great knees and all.....Been wearing thermals under my jeans for the last few weeks, has really helped them not ache like all buggery, anything under 18 degrees is just not fun!!

yeah they are good, turns the spark from a tick, to a crackle
that adapter part is a capacitor,
so how it works is it builds up a charge in it then lets it go once it reaches a certain level, so it gives a consistent spark at any given rpm

same principal in the Nology leads too, but they run an earth too

Yeah might order a bunch and start selling them...its funny hanging around the pitbike trade pages you learn what ppl want to buy! Good market research!!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Well I finally found a concept colour scheme for this bike Im happy to go with....out the window with the carbon fibre wrap that for sure!!!

All in all shouldnt be to hard to accomplish, might just get away with the gold rear rim too :thumbup:...then Ill have a try hard ducati and yamaha!! Woo woo :banana:

Ducati-Bike-Motocross-HD-Wallpaper-Desktop.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back