Foxico Z160HO, trails/enduro bigwheel

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the wheel is locked up, I strawberry jammed the nipples really well,trued it up and ready to have a tyre go on....pretty keen on the innova on there...was good in the mud and they're hard as so should last well.

Oh I still have to drill the rim lock hole too!

uploadfromtaptalk1400227094506.jpgIll be surprised if any of these spokes come loose any time soon! Need to get a good hour on it and tighten tingp up again :thumbup:
uploadfromtaptalk1400227120937.jpg

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well I'm getting better at all of this! About the 6th tyre change I've changed now and I get faster and it gets easier each time!! :thumbup: Not a single issue with rear disk bolts :thumbup: it was all a straight swap!

Drilled and filed out the hole for the rim lock, popped the tyre on and now I have a shiney bling wheel!!

Couple of scratches but its a motorcross wheel not really to worried about that!

I did cheat a bit cause I watched a couple of these and this one is by far the easiest method so far!! :thumbup:
[video=youtube;t7jOKy8AzLc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7jOKy8AzLc[/video]

Its sort of keeping with the fruity colour scheme of the bike...

I have other bars and levers for this bike, might get time to do that tomorrow!!

i cant wait till you give this the treatment the mini wr got. will come up sweet ;)

Cheers Tassy Stu!! Still dont know what I'm going to do with this though. I was thinking black frame then I though nah to many of those in pit bikes....The only good TTR stickers I can find is a TTR racing kit that is like $90 or the white Ryuku set
3M Adhsive Ryuka Decals Graphics Stickers FOR Yamaha TTR 110 TTR110 Bike Emblems | eBay

I'm just a little confused as what to do with it! I have a brand new seat just sitting here. I just have to sell some stuff I think then I can afford more bike things, got a bit behind on the money....

But I'm plotting as per usual, I just need some inspiration atm....I have no concept idea and have been trying to come up with one for a fair while!! Based on that sticker kit I could leave the frame red....

Then the rear shock I can feel the rubber is pretty much gone in it, not sure what I have to do there? Get some fresh rubber and the pin pressed back in there? The shock is fine! Its actually kind of nice I like it, but I dont like things rattling or looseness....pet hates from DH bikes!

This is basically going to be an enduro/trails bike so I think I'll leave the motor as it is for the forseable future, I need one 'reliable' bike, no point in having two bikes constantly broken or in need of maintenance!! So reliability is the name of the game for this build now!! :grinning-smiley-003

that frame looks very tidy and not so gaudy in white, the red takes a little to much attention to the frame and away from the stickers/engine etc imo....
do you mean the bump stop or the inserts are worn? either way is fixable...
this is the big wheel yeah? more suited to trails anyway, and will by a nice hill climber with the 160 powering her

that frame looks very tidy and not so gaudy in white, the red takes a little to much attention to the frame and away from the stickers/engine etc imo....
do you mean the bump stop or the inserts are worn? either way is fixable...
this is the big wheel yeah? more suited to trails anyway, and will by a nice hill climber with the 160 powering her

Yeah this bike. The inserts in the rear shock one of them definitely needs replacing.

Thats what I was thinking too, but then Craig has a white bike...I was thinking maybe grey or something like that with white stickers, probably wont buy new plastics so white on black with grey frame...gold rear wheel...hmmmm

You can use nylon to replace the shocker rubber. Bearing shops will sell nylon rod, just cut it and drill it.

Maybe a orange frame and back and white stickers, like ktm?
Needs a gold front rim now aswell.

mine will only be white till i get a chance to redo it, colour change time for the Fuse in a month or so.

mine will only be white till i get a chance to redo it, colour change time for the Fuse in a month or so.

Yeah that was just my excuse I still dont want a white bike, gun metal grey is sounding good, darker than the motor but not black,or maybe a matte black.....you have too much 'spare' paint!!!

Anyways I'm bringing the mini wr wheel and inverter down in a while. Found the problem with the inverter I think one of the fuses has blown, has 4x30amp fuses literally soldered into the PCB...the soldering well, you'll just have to witness the beauty of that yourself!!!

You can use nylon to replace the shocker rubber. Bearing shops will sell nylon rod, just cut it and drill it.

Maybe a orange frame and back and white stickers, like ktm?
Needs a gold front rim now aswell.

I actually have 3/4s of a KTM bigwheel plastics set laying around in the shed here, just not the rear mud guard cause it was broken, they're a bit of a bugger to find as a seperate piece!! Few more idea flowing today, cheers guys!! Yes I would agree now I probably do need a gold front wheel too, gold may not have been the best choice...

Yes I would agree now I probably do need a gold front wheel too, gold may not have been the best choice...

Hahaha nothing wrong with a gold rear and black front stoozo

y2ade4ut.jpg

;) ;)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Hahaha nothing wrong with a gold rear and black front stoozo

y2ade4ut.jpg

;) ;)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Yeah there is nothing wrong with it....I just know other people run that colour scheme!!

Will see how it goes, I've had some ideas about colours now so!!

Hang on this was supposed to NOT be for a perimeter frame but it is hang on...SCORE....Thats even better, and its why I just decided to open it now. I thought it wasn't going to be any good to me anymore!! :thumbup: Well that solves one problem and this tank doesn't bolt the plastics into the fuel cell either!! So thats a plus. Hmmm so I have a seat and a new tank...time for new plastics and stickers I think. After all that work you did on the old one too my67xr.

Hmmm if I get new plastics I can throw this stuff on the pitpro bigwheel and increase the value of the rolling frame...also score...cool this was lucky!

OR I could make the Mini WR way more yamaha-like...hmmmm

Last edited:
Right back to the foxico. So ****ty with the stickers Ive decided its cheap shop sticker kit time!!! Make my own, so this was the biggest stickers they had....and I also got some red and blue sparkly contact for $2.50 a roll...hopefully there is enough. The black plastics are decent under the stickers. Pull old stickers off stick to cardboard, now I have some templates to run off of..... :thumbup:

Well the sticker worked and the cheap contact did NOT...but I have some templates now at least!!

Horrid job really but $5 worth of stickers...they're not to bad vinyl came up ok....looks better than before anyways...ha!

New tank and new seat going on, since I bought them ages ago for something else(lucky really)....the old tank was leaking again it was pretty messed up, not to bad as its still holding about a L of fuel....good there is another $2 Ive saved!!! Premium is pushing $2 per litre now....$1.86 the other day :(

That looks alright mate! At least you had a go!

Cheers mate really anything was better than what was on it before!! Spent the time to template it all too from the old sticker kit so I have templates now if I want to get some vinyl wrap at some point :thumbup:

just watch out who you ride past now, some bikers may make you remove that.
decent quality Signwriters single colour vinyl is about $15 for a metre, there's a place on Marion rd at Mitchell park if you want some

Nah doing it on the cheap!! Fukn biker...no one has a copy right on the southern cross!! uploadfromtaptalk1403426799221.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1403426837539.jpg

Hmmm maybe need to use those two big miniriders stickers I have!!

uploadfromtaptalk1403426883323.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back