Foxico Z160HO, trails/enduro bigwheel

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiring done and all solid!!! Bloody Jaycar and $5 eftpos minimum! I went in for solder and came out with solder, heat shrink and that wiring holding stuff....not sure what its called....

Hopefully I connected everything up properly! :thumbup:

Should be fine to take out in the wet as its all hardwired together, not connectors so no corrosion possible! :thumbup:

And I found some CLR cheap brand same as the brake wheel cleaner at my local cheap shop!

Last edited:
you could have driven 10 minutes further and got the lot for zip, you know i have all that stuff here stu.
oh well, guess it's done now

ps; i found that Alienware computer that was buried in the back corner of my shed too
i'm 75% tidied up in there now

Yeah its all good mate! I can't rely on you for everything! Was only $6 and now I have it for doing the other bikes when and if they need it!

Nice work with the shed! Ill drop down tomorrow arvo if I don't finish to late and have a look at this computer!

Bet you feel better now its all sorted in there!?

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

hey good work on the clean up craig. its been a big job I here. I think you started tidying up last time I was there.

So you gonna have this thing going for easter stooza? Its all coming a long nice.

the shed tidy is something i've been trying to do you almost a year now, lol

and yeah it is looking a fair bit better in there,
you can actually walk around without having to step over engines and parts.
i've still got a lot more to put into shelves etc, but i need to weld up a few more sets first.
most of my pit bike engines and engine parts are in one spot now

hey good work on the clean up craig. its been a big job I here. I think you started tidying up last time I was there.

So you gonna have this thing going for easter stooza? Its all coming a long nice.

Yeah mate all I have to do is swap probably the front end and the rear wheel from the PitPro big wheel and she's good to go now! Oh and the carby needs a bit of tuning too, and the longer bolt or helical...since the 150 is going to be down for a while I figure I may as well swap the parts over and have at least one running bike!

The PitPro should be up and running by the weekend too, depending if we can get the front brake mount made up for it!!! Last coats of clear will go on tomorrow and it should be all built and ready, although the forks are in desperate need of new oil as I think the oil height is a bit high in them!

The Alienware comp is giong to get fixed up and its going to be the new miniriders technician super computer...Might need to start a computer build thread for it! :grinning-smiley-003

did i just read alienware???? that'll fund a new donk for one of your builds if your selling it craig ;)
yeah, it is a secondhand one, i got it cheap

i just fired it up in the shed, i can see the screen flickering a bit.
i pulled the video card out and can see a couple of capacitors bulging, so i reckon if i replace them i should fix the problem.

Stu, it has a GA-K8NF-9 motherboard in it
i have put a used 80G hard drive in it but forgot to check if it was setup as a master or a slave, i better pull it out and check it

i found a decent Caliper for you too on ebay, it is a 51mm mount, $44 delivered iirc ?
will see if i can find the link for you

yeah, it is a secondhand one, i got it cheap

i just fired it up in the shed, i can see the screen flickering a bit.
i pulled the video card out and can see a couple of capacitors bulging, so i reckon if i replace them i should fix the problem.

Stu, it has a GA-K8NF-9 motherboard in it
i have put a used 80G hard drive in it but forgot to check if it was setup as a master or a slave, i better pull it out and check it

i found a decent Caliper for you too on ebay, it is a 51mm mount, $44 delivered iirc ?
will see if i can find the link for you

Yeah GA-K8NF-9 is a bit old too....may be ok. 1 really good thing about it is its PCI-E so you can get video cards taht will fit it still but it takes DDR400 which is OLD...might have a stick of it at my parents place though, its been laying around for ages. See how we go should be able to get it fired up and running decently.

So something like that will at least let you run it on an lcd with HDMI out and that will let you do videos and should be better with pictures! The E2450 or what ever you have is probably a step better than that! I'll have a look at taht if its running if its running ddr3 then defineatly just upgrade that I think. Stick of 2gig ram is about $40, video card is $40 that will have PCI-E too. Should pretty much be like new after that! You'll certainly notice a speed increase!

Hang on Ill find you a program to run that will tell us exactly what is in your computer!!

Awesome on the brake! I was just looking at the mount for the pit pro, should'nt be to hard to convert the current mount and I have the front end out atm might bring it down tomorrow!

Ok Craig download and run this program, its tiny all it will do is give you a screen like below! Thats my computer

CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting

View attachment 9878

Then hit the tab on the top do one for mother board and then the one for graphics! Either copy and past the text or screen shot them! Chances are your current computer is the one that we should look at making better! I may have a donor video card from a computer at home! But if its PCI-E you can jsut get something like this, if its only running on board graphics, that will free up a LOT of ram and cpu to do other things with!

Palit GeForce GT 610 1GB [VCP-GT610-1G] - $39.00 : PC Case Gear

ATI Radeon HD5670 video card in the HP now with 4G? ram

ATI Radeon HD5670 video card in the HP now with 4G? ram

Thats not bad :D

Yeah sounds like its more the RAM is probably your bottle neck atm! What does CPUZ say for ram!?

So not actually a bad video card at all! So thats your vid card compared to what I run, but I run two of them!!

ATI Radeon HD 5670 - Benchmarks

Also what does it say for motherboard....and what is the package on the CPU, Socket 775 maybe?

Oh yeah and when was the last time you cleaned out the recycle bin? That might be where the missing HDD space has gone ;) didnt think of that till just now, there was 50gig in mine at one point and I was scratching my head as to why the HDD was saying it was full! I'm just having a look at a couple of programs for cleaning your computer out and defrag, registry clean.....give me a minute!

recycle was maybe a week ago?
i did a defrag just after xmas, and registry clean

Yeah try this one, Will delete windows temp files etc, I just ran it on mine and noticable difference :thumbup:

Just be careful with the installer, dont want to install anything else just jetclean!

JetClean | Improve PC Performance and Protect Your Privacy, Free Download

The other thing you can do is something like this then analyse the results from the computers there, should tell you if you have a major problem with anything!!

PassMark PerformanceTest - PC benchmark software

Just from a guess I'd say your computer should be around 1200 on passmark....hopefully!

just ran jet clean 3 times, and comes up no problems now, declined to change search provider and change tool bar

002.jpg

005.jpg

just ran jet clean 3 times, and comes up no problems now, declined to change search provider and change tool bar

3 Times??? Impressive! Does it feel any better? May have to re-boot if you havnt! Any luck on remembering that link?

I found something but not posting here! May require getting a bracket separately...

downloaded performance test and ran it, it shut my computer down in about 2 seconds, then rebooted
says i need to delete and reinstall it

should have copied that link before i ran jet clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back