Foxico Z160HO, trails/enduro bigwheel

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
should have copied that link before i ran jet clean

Lulz yeah, same thing happened to me, Kinda like that brembo copy and its almost the same size as mine, there is a larger 4 pot too but its $25 more! Would be fun to make a bracket up for that for the PitPro 2008, and use PitPro 2008 brake on the Foxico as its same 190mm front disk. But it also has 51mm spacing, but I think 8mm.

I realised that the GPX forks are 6mm bolt holes and 51mm spacing. Havnt measured the exact dimensions on the Foxico yet. Hang on Ill do it now!

So the carby had some TLC on it today! Came up nicely the jets wer'nt quite this bad but close!!

WT-E15RB_576.jpg

This is how it ended up :thumbup:

looks alright now,
so what did you use to clean it up like that ?
i can see some bits you missed too, lol

looks alright now,
so what did you use to clean it up like that ?
i can see some bits you missed too, lol

What did I use to clean it up like that?? An expert lol....

Pretty sure I saw him use a wire brush, an air compressor, a miniature drill bit, a screwdriver, sand paper and a sanding block(what gauge was the sandpaper I should have asked). Was pretty impressive work I must say!

I've watched a couple of times now. Will be a bit more confident to do it myself next time. I didnt watch you closely when you did the little bit on the floats which I should have. A compressor would greatly help too...

Will certainly try the water spray thing! When I get the carby back on the foxico.

do you want to buy a cheap compressor?
that other one near my shed door (not the one i used to do your carby) you can have for $20, it is getting a bit slow to fill up.
but it's still good for blowing stuff off, pumping tyres etc

320 or 400 w&d on the carby faces and manifold etc
the float swayed side to side a bit, might have been touching the side of the bowl ?
so i closed it up a little where the pin slides through, it doesn't sway very much now
and the floats should be sitting basically parrallel to the carby base, when the float height adjusting tab touches the pin in the needle

do you want to buy a cheap compressor?
that other one near my shed door (not the one i used to do your carby) you can have for $20, it is getting a bit slow to fill up.
but it's still good for blowing stuff off, pumping tyres etc

320 or 400 w&d on the carby faces and manifold etc
the float swayed side to side a bit, might have been touching the side of the bowl ?
so i closed it up a little where the pin slides through, it doesn't sway very much now
and the floats should be sitting basically parrallel to the carby base, when the float height adjusting tab touches the pin in the needle

Ok cool, yeah I should have paid more attention to that part! Dont worry I'm soaking it in, although I dont seem like I'm concentrating on what ya doing half the time :thumbup:

Compressor yeah, I'll work something out with you! Just got the other bike for $70 about to post it up!!

I got a bike and a half you can have for $70 if you want?? ;)

Sounds good!! But its a bit of a drive around the $30 petrol mark, but I'd be happy with being able to tackle some of your hills as compensation for the drive!! :thumbup: I was really hoping to get out for a ride somewhere this weekend you'd be a legend for it!!

Last edited:
sorry bud not this time, Ill be at Rawnsley park again this long weekend.

All good mate! I'll find somewhere to ride! Still got a bit of work to do to get a complete bike together, but shouldnt be later than Saturday so I'll see how it goes!

Well that carby went back on with slightly longer bolts and tightened up :thumbup:

Cheer Gooseman and my67xr

you could put a bit of Devcon in that thread if you wanted, it'll hold that bolt secure

I had always wondered about them frames, Do you guys think its a Good frame capable of holding up to jumps and such or just Meh ?

i have no doubt that it'll hold up for jumping, my Fuse has the same frame, as do a lot of other popular brands

0.jpg

superstomp_kzr_right.jpg

imr_supercorse_160cc_lateral_1.jpg

063946489fd31d0a0d4950b296b8e74a.jpg

agb-37crf-2.jpg

seems they've adapted that frame to a number of different plastic styles out there. still, i think that the ttr 110 style is good, crf70 being a close 2nd

I had always wondered about them frames, Do you guys think its a Good frame capable of holding up to jumps and such or just Meh ?

As far as I know from physics....and the earlier single spar frames. The more you can spread an impact the better it is....think about breaking a wrist or a neck, if your wrist is the first thing to hit the ground its going to snap, if you hit the ground with both your forearms at the same time....then you'll get badly bruised but not broken. Same applies for any tensile materials....so the twin spar frames came out in what 2009-ish because of people obviously breaking the single spar frames. I find most technology with bikes moves towards stronger and stronger, because people get grumpy if parts break. Then they dont buy your brand anymore.....so I woulnt have any problems with a twin spar frame. You will see soon in my build of the Bigwheel PitPro, I'm going to swap the adjustable forks onto the twin spar frame over using a single spar frame!

Why because its stronger and WAY more modern than the single spar frames. The rear suspension also feels a TON better on the twin spar frames, more travel due to longer stroke shock and better angle of the rear shock itself!

I'll have a single spar big wheel PitPro frame for sale soon with a GPX fully adjustable rear shock with ressy!! Its a pretty decent frame, that will hold up to massive jumps, but not as good a twin spar frame for comfort and strength all round!! :thumbup:

i didn't know you could get them in KLX or CRF plastics styles before tonight.
and a few more,

main_cover_photo_20.jpg

3807892-850x650.jpg

140136484-Web-01.jpg

orion_150cc_orion_373_mini_dirt_bike_thumpster_pit_bike_nbsp_2010_19450596.jpg

images

4_Pit-Bike-Apollo-AGB--37-YZF-140cc-Ruedas-14-17-(Reservala-Ya).jpg

160smr1.jpg

FRAME%20BODY%20ASSEMBLY.JPG

Geez that frame assembly looks so good!!! So compared to the single spar, which really looks like a BMX frame of sorts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back