Foxico Z160HO, trails/enduro bigwheel

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, i am loving that orion in the 2nd last pic you posted Craig. the front fender setup looks alot like the ducati hyper motard, my dream bike!

check out the exhaust too, has one of thos PHD expansion chambers. helps with back pressure and gives more bottom end apparently. didnt know they were coming out on chinas!!

tbh i dont like the look of the orion or maloo, looks like they are missing the trellis bracing through the frame to. i dont mind the look of yours and craigs, stu but the orion and maloo look wrong through the bottom spar..

So I see you're posting up photos pretty quick there my xr67.....that new box working a bit nicer than the last harvey norman job? Thats what you get for a custom build rather than the stock one from the car dealer ;) it may be a bit old but by no means is it slow :thumbup:

yeah, they are using a welded on subframe on the Maloo/Orion, that's there budget bikes

i wonder how long that shock is on the M2R Linkage bike ?
i reckon i should still be able to convert mine tp linkage easy enough, and still use the factory 360mm shock

yeah, they are using a welded on subframe on the Maloo/Orion, that's there budget bikes

i wonder how long that shock is on the M2R Linkage bike ?
i reckon i should still be able to convert mine tp linkage easy enough, and still use the factory 360mm shock

Can use mine as a concept bike if you dont want to mess yours up to much experimenting....lulz! So seriously is that computer better than the old one? Click and things happen? I can Overclock it a little if not, has a bit in it from stock...

yeah, i think it is.
those pics were just linked
i'm still getting used to the noise of the plane taking off under the computer desk though.

yeah, i think it is.
those pics were just linked
i'm still getting used to the noise of the plane taking off under the computer desk though.

Yeah Pretty sure that is the rear fan....its just a two pin disconnect...its again over kill for the computer. That was pretty much my first 'build' after I got into over clocking. Then I got a new one and sold the old super computer to a mate for his kids, where it pretty much never got used!

I'm still actually impressed with myself at how decently it runs now! Do a cpu z on it and see if you can pick the difference in hardware!! Lots of nm in there...!!

Thanks guys for the awesome response guys

FINISHED something WOO HOO!! Well just need to swap rear wheels over and its DONE! So swapped the front end out of the pitpro today, wasn't as easy as I was hoping. The triples were to small. Thats ok though because the chrome works well on the Foxico and I the smaller black triples can go onto the PitPro 2008 :thumbup: as the chrome triples didnt work so well on that! Right well this is how its come up...and I found out it was a 2012 today, so good freaking buy :D

Much better now! oh here is the other side too....and I just noticed its missing the rear engine mounting bolt!! uploadfromtaptalk1397893161271.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1397893190186.jpg

the bolt is there a couple of pics up, cant tell if the nut is though ?

the bolt is there a couple of pics up, cant tell if the nut is though ?

Hang on I'll take a photo. Also need to do something about the jets. The main jet(i think main its not the idle screw) goes out 3 turns and its still picking up/finding a better note with RPMS at about 1000-1200..I had to screw it back in because its basically going to fall out being that far out, but it was about to sound really good and smooth just cant back that jet off enough!

Last edited:
I can see sky through it! No idea where its gone...pretty sure it wasnt ever there! I need another for the pitpro 2008 too. One of them rounded off :/

next time you are down bring that Pilot jet with you,
sounds like it's too big now if your engine runs nice with the mixture screw 3 turns out
it's smaller than the equivalent Mikuni #20, the JingKe must have a smaller bore

and measure the size and length of the rear engine mount bolt, i might have one, 10mm x ???mm i'm guessing ?

next time you are down bring that Pilot jet with you,
sounds like it's too big now if your engine runs nice with the mixture screw 3 turns out
it's smaller than the equivalent Mikuni #20, the JingKe must have a smaller bore

and measure the size and length of the rear engine mount bolt, i might have one, 10mm x ???mm i'm guessing ?

Yep thats what I figured about the jet to big now! Well I think its going to be one of those days. Went to swap the rear wheel, there WASNT blue loctite only about 1L of red per bolt...so everything came off ok!

Then measured the bearings, ok cool same size outer different inner. Ill just get the bearings and axle out and swap them over...wrong!

34mm and 35mm outter....why WHY!!!!

So now I need a bearing with the inner size on the left 15mm and the outer size on the right 35mm....facepalm! Can you drill them out or will that weaken it to much or buy new bearings from the bearing shop? So close yet so far. I'll have to drop down today sometimes for my hat and sunnies!

That other bolt is 95mm x 10mm or x 8mm not sure will measure it up in a minute! Time to buy a decent measuring tool I think!! Would be the exact same as your fuse's most probably!

Last edited:
you can get a reducer to drop a 15mm bore bearing down to 12mm, but not the other way
you need to replace the hubs or whole wheel

we are heading up that way soon, might drop them in your letterbox on the way past

just grab some new bearings. they are a common size, and most bearing/transmission shops will have them is stock. it should cost under $20

you can get a reducer to drop a 15mm bore bearing down to 12mm, but not the other way
you need to replace the hubs or whole wheel

we are heading up that way soon, might drop them in your letterbox on the way past

yeah that would be cool! Then what about the brake? Cause tahts all set up on a 15mm floating system....ahhhhhh

Sweet as just got a lead on a yx 160 for $200 its running and comes with another pitpro...fark well should be able to build something up and get my money back pretty fast :thumbup:

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back