Foxico Z160HO, trails/enduro bigwheel

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its already loaded to photobucket man but when i try embed it into my thread it doesnt work...and its only 22 seconds, took about a minute to upload to photobucket

this is an angled mount uni filter, get one from Allbikes at lonsdale for about $25, or around $30 from Show and Go
i need to get one for the PW50 next week too
angled uni filter | eBay

that guy with parts at hectorville has air boxes for $25-$30, one is like this

kazuma-50-Air-Filter-Set.jpg

the other one he has looks like a bit like this-

$(KGrHqN,!jME+t4DcuF+BQYMWOnKJ!~~60_57.JPG

the guy i was telling you about at hectorville, Gerry, used to own Allquads at Norwood
he has all his old shop stop in shelves at his house on his back verandah
some things are cheap, others average price.

the guy i was telling you about at hectorville, Gerry, used to own Allquads at Norwood
he has all his old shop stop in shelves at his house on his back verandah
some things are cheap, others average price.

Ah yeah ok, we should definitely go see him! The exhaust came up alright after I cleaned it a little, still its pretty dented at the bottom of the bend...But yeah I'd be keen on an airbox if I could get one around the $30 mark! Will save hassles in future I'm sure!!

i have my ycf airbox lying around doing nothing, could be modified possibly. il take a pic of it so you can see if you want it. if you do, its yours for postage cost.

i have my ycf airbox lying around doing nothing, could be modified possibly. il take a pic of it so you can see if you want it. if you do, its yours for postage cost.

Cool yeah take some photos will have a look!! Just dont forget to put my house number on it this time!! :thumbup:

hahaha funny kent aint ya

It was kinda funny....just being cheeky, its still found me Aust post are magical peoples. Damn I'm going to have to buy a chain at a motorbike shop...goodbye money...Need a new 428 to finish this off...damn that other thread where you're talking about the valve clearances is making me paranoid...going to re-check them again, with the spark plug out...sounds like you weren't off by much at all, scary stuff really!! Dont really want to lose this engine...

Looks good mate! Better check first...can it work Craig?

Will have to sort the hose out myself, shouldn't be to hard to find something, seems like its a standard size in car stuff...

So that's a big yes :thumbup: send it over Tassy Stu. I'll put in $30 since that was my budget for one! Hopefully it fits in a $13.40 postage satchel you'll have a bit for your efforts! If it ends up being to hard for me to work out, Ill send it Craig's way...Ill drop through tomorrow Craig with your brakes! Have you got onto the xr yet?

Now what stickers to get, the freaking foxico stickers are starting to hurt my eyes....I kinda liked them for a bit now I dont. Looks weird with the 160 and that sticker kit!! Not sure what the good TTR style sticker kits are, I can only find monster energy stuff :thumbdown: ...any recommendations?

I cant find the Ryuka set locally :thumbdown: always the way with this stuff I find that I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back