inner rotor kit crap

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always said IRK's were crap and the Lifan ORK's were better ... my gut instincts are pretty reliable :D ...

That's a crap one. Lifan ORK is adjustable, but requires minor machining to fit.
Ignore commentary;)

th_Video076.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers. Just sent an email asking about the machining and freight.... After i sent this I noticed something about "the home of the GDFP".... after it was sent :) Anyways, ignore the email, what do i need to do to order it with the machining done?

Ignore this :) All sorted :)

Last edited:
In my opinion irk,s are junk.hey they work ok on a 50 or 70 to help them get out of their way. Do yourself a favor and throw it away. A stock Honda complete system "yea,the big flyweel" will make youre 160 run better and be easyer to ride. Most of the china systems give too much advance. like 40 deg.That also breaks cases ect. Been there done that. Words of a builder. But hey Im NOT the GDFP!!

Lucky you, Dorito Dave;) For flat-track, LSR use, I agree that some weight is good. Aggressive MX'ers are a different story. Lifan ORK, like we're talking aboot, and he ordered, has a low-mass flywheel, digital CDI and adjustable timing plate. Factor in the runout at the end of a stock crank, and you'll see why the first YX150 w/KLX heads would snap the end off the crank when fitted with the big gold F/W. Case breakage is all but history, even if the 30-second nub-grind isn't performed on the YX ORK. My YX195 with 12.8:1 CR and Lifan ignition can be kicked fine. I don't, for fear of the rear basket gear losing teeth, but the better ignition has a mellow start curve.

:cheer2:Ok seen pics of this fine setup you offer. I like it! Yea I keep thinking Flattrack. This aint no old Bultaco Astro. Im having nightmares about these cranks.

Last edited:
Yep, it aint no TZ750 either :) and i'm not King Kenny :) I shall let you all know when I get mine and get it installed as to how it runs :)

:cheer2:Ok seen pics of this fine setup you offer. I like it! Yea I keep thinking Flattrack. This aint no old Bultaco Astro. Im having nightmares about these cranks.
You're a quick study, Geezer;) FWIW, the FRauD shipped Special K a worn out turd of a crank, after a month and a half, too. None as classic as my chip-filled, duct tape wrapped beauty "125" cranks fron Utah, but business as usual. Send me that mess and I'll true it up for you. just pay the postman.

Yep, it aint no TZ750 either :) and i'm not King Kenny :) I shall let you all know when I get mine and get it installed as to how it runs :)
Post up your thoughts, once you ride with it. I'm predicting they'll be good ones:)

Centainly will. Just pulled off the intake maifold and about to do some cleaning and polishing this weekend. Another question i noticed that they hadn't put any sort of gasket (or goo) on the engine side of the manifold, is this normal?? Or should I be putting a gasket on there before I put it back on?

Thread revival... After fitting this, a few years ago now, it took away all the kickback from the engine and it reved a fair bit higher too. Great little unit and a very worthwhile purchase.

Latest posts

Back