Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name: Trevor
Bike:ciniworx cxz175, honda xr400
Job: a leading hand at process plant (I marinate KFC and nandos chicken)
Cars: vh sle 308, vs ute, lh torana (project car)
Likes: riding dirt bikes in the bush, cars, burnouts, my girlfriend and my daughter, anything with a motor that goes fast or can do a good skid

Welcome aboard Trevor.

Hook us all up with some KFC and Nando's chicken!! haha ;)

Haha I wish, the tight arses don't even let me take any home and thanks for the welcome

Name: David
Bike: To be Purchased
Job: Tyre store Manager

Hello, I am looking at purchasing a Motovert Pro 160 and am looking at getting into racing in Perth, if there is anywhere I can do this can you please advise. THank you.

welcome to Miniriders david,

ask this man ^^ about which bike to buy, Atomik 160L, or Motovert 160

Hi guys / gals
My names Hixi
New to this forum but been around bikes for the last 10 years
From country Vic
Likes moto , cars off road 4bing. Camping etc
Cheers

Name: Luke

Job: Plumber

Likes: Playing guitar, doing cashies, Riding 50's around my back yard, being a bogan

Rides: CRF 450, Pitsterpro LXR, CRF50

welcome to Miniriders guys,
glad to have some new guys signing up

cheers, craig

Name: David Mustard

Job: Spare parts at yamaha city with a few years of being a bike mechanic ;)

Likes: bikes,minitrucks,beer,babes lol and working on a little clothing brand called Scrub Syndicate :p

Rides:2013 ttr50,2012 yz250 and a hilux rolling on dodgy whitewalls

Plans for the ttr 50 ? i've already chucked on some bmx bars with a two brothers head clamp and converted it too a single throttle cable. Fitted a custom collective sticker kit and hopefully rig up some aftermarket suspension pipe and gytr stuff soon :)

Plans for the ttr 50 ? i've already chucked on some bmx bars with a two brothers head clamp and converted it too a single throttle cable. Fitted a custom collective sticker kit and hopefully rig up some aftermarket suspension pipe and gytr stuff soon :)

Welcome to minirider's
Should start up your own build theard of your ttr50, Sounds interesting! :)

Hey everyone. I just got my son his first dirt bike. A 2003 Suzuki Jr 50. Ive been doing some clean up wrenching and giving it a good going over and figured I needed to join a forum in case I ran into any snags in doing the needed maintenance along the way. Anywho...my real name is Robert, I'm located around Birmingham AL. I ride a VTX 1800R personally and am working on building my first cafe racer. Thats about it I guess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard Robert,

it's good to have some new members with Suzuki 2 strokes too.
any chance you can post pics of the bikes ?

cheers, craig

Sure...here it is with my little boy. You can see in his eyes that he thinks he's bad to the bone.
me2e3ude.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Sweet as :) welcome to miniriders
Can see loves this suzuki! ,don't see meny of the jr50s around Id have one me :) . i do like my two storkes

Hi

Name: Adam
Job: Owns and runs a Window Tint shop
Rides: CRF50, WRF450

Bought my 1st 50 only 2 weeks ago and im simply waiting for all the fun parts to arrive. Post is slow over chrissie :LAME::bigcry:
I've been taking bulk pics as i strip her down and rebuild for a build thread very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back