Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome mate, be sure to check out classichonda50s.com they have just about all the parts you would need and are located in Cessnock..

Sure...here it is with my little boy. You can see in his eyes that he thinks he's bad to the bone.
that's a Tidy looking JR,
i'm keeping an eye out for my lads' next bike, maybe a JR50, PW80 etc etc ?

Name: Adam
Job: Owns and runs a Window Tint shop
Rides: CRF50, WRF450

Bought my 1st 50 only 2 weeks ago and im simply waiting for all the fun parts to arrive. Post is slow over chrissie :LAME::bigcry:
I've been taking bulk pics as i strip her down and rebuild for a build thread very soon.
don't forget we have a Full Size bike area too, if you want to start a WRF450 or CRF450 thread...
Post your big bike builds here

sounds like we'll have a few nice build threads happening soon!

anyway, welcome to Miniriders guys, the best minibike forum in the world !!!

cheers, craig

Hey all!!

About me:

NAME: Dallas
BIKE: KX450f 11, DHZ DPRO 125 Lifan
Rides: as much as i can!
I work for as a consultant to a federal govt agency and Love to ride anything two wheeled or 4.

Welcome to Miniriders Dallas.

i wish more people would sign up as members here, there are currently 549 guests checking out the site.

Yeah i have noticed that too, around 550 guest an what? atm ther is only like 29 members online!!
Come on guys, join up, we dont bite!!!
Ok with my little rant over, welcome to Miniriders Dallas, hope you enjoy your stay :)

welcome to miniriders mate
got any questions just ask youl always get the right answer on hear mate my67xr will generally know the answer hehehe :cool:

^^ lol, there are heaps of people here that are happy to help....

Sunday 29/12/2013, 10.07am,

There are currently 682 users online. 26 members and 656 guests

come on peeps, time to sign up, and show us your Mini's....
that's why you are here looking, so join in on the fun !!

hey peoples thought id reintro my self after a long time out of the scene
currently building a crf70 style from ground up

anyways stay frosty :)

hey peoples thought id reintro my self after a long time out of the scene
currently building a crf70 style from ground up

anyways stay frosty :)

welcome back mate, chuck up a build thread, we'd all love to see what beast ya building :)

Heyy all my name is Corey i'm a guy just about to turn 18 I love going out for a ride I have a Yamaha banshee which is currently getting a new crank bearing. I haven't been riding in about a year i'm keen to meet some Cool guys and girls to go riding with around doth east Queensland. I don't really know of any riding spots around Ipswich. I am working towards my p plate a so I can't come along for a riding day in the next 2 months! I have a air cooled zongshen 250 with stuffed kick start gears if someone has a video// forum of dismantling the engine and somewhere to locate the new gears would be great, look forward go hearing from usee all :)

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2

Damn Spoonta dude it's been a while!!

Was like 4 years ago I came to your joint and brought a YX140. :)

Good to have you back on board.

Keen to see a build thread on your CRF70. ;)

Heyy all my name is Corey i'm a guy just about to turn 18 I love going out for a ride I have a Yamaha banshee which is currently getting a new crank bearing. I haven't been riding in about a year i'm keen to meet some Cool guys and girls to go riding with around doth east Queensland. I don't really know of any riding spots around Ipswich. I am working towards my p plate a so I can't come along for a riding day in the next 2 months! I have a air cooled zongshen 250 with stuffed kick start gears if someone has a video// forum of dismantling the engine and somewhere to locate the new gears would be great, look forward go hearing from usee all :)

welcome to miniriders Banshee, do u have any pics of your banshee and 250 ? everyone loves pictures here, lol.
And feel free to start a thread for your kickstarter gear problem in the Ask the tech masters section. There some really helpful people on here !! :)

Welcome to Miniriders Corey!

You should find what your looking for in the Tech forums, if not start up a thread and the boys will help you out as best as they can.

My name is Corey too by the way, don't be afraid to ask if you need any help! :)

Name: Dan
Job: Union Laborer

Likes: Legos (it's a sickness, really), books, cats, anything with a motor...

Toys:
16ft 1979 Mark Twain V-bottom/Open Bow

Undersized 5hp go kart
Mini chopper frame (I have a tire though!! :D )
Mini chopper with defective motor and no chain
Roketa GS-31A(815B) Mini...crotch rocket? Idk. 49cc, it's in a few pieces but I'm working on it.
89' Dodge Ram
12' Chevy Malibu

I recently received a phone call from my uncle saying he had no room in his garage, and asked if I wanted a few project toys. Naturally, I said yes. Took the truck over, came home with 2 mini choppers, a pocket bike, and a go kart. The go kart is scary fast, the pocket bike is supposedly all there, just have to assemble it. One chopper is just a frame, I've got two tires, a set of forks, and some handle bars. The other chopper is nearly all there, needs some motor work and a chain. I'm a complete n00b when it comes to the internal workings, but I've got a fairly basic understanding of how it all works. I rebuild computers in my spare time when I'm not buried in a good book. Anything else, just ask :)

Welcome to Miniriders Dan.

Would love to see some pics of the mini chopper.

I too am an IT nerd. ;)

Latest posts

Back