Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name: Isaac Chesher

Job: I'm in Highschool.

Rides: 125 Pitpro RR. (Slowly saving up $1100 for a 125 Pitpro SE 17-14)

Good to have some more South Aussies on here. Sounds good out Pt Lincon way for riding thats for sure. Hopefully we can do a tour out that way sometime the compound sounds pretty good! As long as your dad doesnt mind others riding out there I'm sure we'll make time. Not even that far from some of the WA crew I think....

Name: Eli

Job: Still at school��

Rides: 2014 CRF250R and getting a DHZ 140

Wow yeah I havnt been down to Kingston SE yet. We were planning on it as my wife has mates with a farm down there...which is massive. So its on the cards also! The fact you have access to what you told me in the PM then we surely will organise a ride down that way soo too. Looks like the next 3 rides have pretty much organised themselves :thumbup:

Thanks for the PM both of you guys, will try to get rides organised in both directions for sometime this year...now all we need is someone with a minibus and a BIG trailer and we're sorted!! Miniriders minibus, that would look sick all kitted out in the miniriders graphics....get on it Motorman :driver:

Hmmmm now who has an old minibus going cheap....might be getting close to a miniriders minibus build thread!!! :rockon:

Last edited:
there's one up at cherry gardens at the mechanics place i told you about, needs a lot of work.
it think it's an old Toyota Coaster? that's what that 15 Litres of White paint i got was going to be used on.
this sort of thing, but 100x worse condition -

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Name:keith

Job:construction laborer/operator + small engine repair on the side

Hobbies: anything mechanical, dirtbikes, bycycles, atv's, and rc planes

Rides: 1974 honda ct70, 1998 suzuki ds80, 2001 suzuki lt80, homemade sand rail project

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

Hello!

Name: Janis

Job: Work were can I get something to do

Rides: At this time Lifan 125

Name:keith

Job:construction laborer/operator + small engine repair on the side

Hobbies: anything mechanical, dirtbikes, bycycles, atv's, and rc planes

Rides: 1974 honda ct70, 1998 suzuki ds80, 2001 suzuki lt80, homemade sand rail project

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

Hello!

Name: Janis

Job: Work were can I get something to do

Rides: At this time Lifan 125

NAME: Lachlan
BIKE: 2010 crf250r & 2005 genuine Thumpstar

Welcome lads and make yourselves at home, have a good look thru everything as im sure theres heaps you will be interested in.

About me: i ride 2 hours a day and 8 hours on a weekend
name : zeus (parents were crazy about greek mythology)
BIKE: zongshen z-one

Hey peeps

Job. Butcher

NAME Jordan

Location. S.A

Age. 21

Just getting into riding always wanted my own bike I have just bought second hand 125cc thumpstar witch I'm currently switching out engines from a 125cc to a z160ho

welcome to Miniriders guys,
good to have some new members on board

cheers, craig

Hey people.

Name: Aaron

Ridden quads mainly over the years, and a few 2 bangers.
Looking to buy a chinese pit bike since i love tinkering and figure a chinese bike will give me plenty of experience tinkering, fixing and upgrading at a reasonable price

Name: Sage
Job: Engineer
Rides: Pitbike? OGM 140
Cars? Pontiac GTO...actually a Holden, Mazda Miata as beater

Came to this site since it seems as if Lifans and other motors alike are more prominent on the other side of the pond than they are here in america. Technical information is hard to come by for them here.

Name: danny

Job: welder

Rides: 150cc thumpster

Latest posts

Back