Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name:paul

Job: Diesel Fitter

Rides: 350 racing quad, 150 buggy more to add later

Name: Robert

Job: Halliburton GBA

Likes: hunting, fishing, working on one of my many many projects, riding with my kids and doing stuff with my family

Ride: CRF50 x2

Welcome to Miniriders guys,
no doubt i'll see you around the forums sometime.

cheers, craig

Name: Daniel

Job: Apprentice Sheetmetal Fabricator

Rides: Unknown year Thumpstar 125, Unknown year Atomik Motox 125 & 2007 Race Spec Lifan 125

Last edited by a moderator:
Name Shannon
Age 39
Location Gold Coast
Job King Springs
Likes looking after Junior quad racing in Qld-Coaching Training and Racing MX and Dirt Track
rides 2001 Raptor 660, 2010 Pitster Pro 125r, 2011 yamaha raptor 90, Adly 50 ,atomik 250 , kazuma 90 now 110, elstar typhoon 125.
2014-08-29 18.25.20.jpg

Hi to all
Just joined Mini-riders and hope to have a great time.

Name:

Job:

Rides:

Hot Honda stepthrough.jpg
No it's not mine, but am getting there with sons bike.

ABOUT MYSELF

Name: Timothy (TwoDogs) (SGTSwiggleDunks)

Location: 1/4 mile from the Canadian border, 10 miles north of northport WA

Job: Manager/Partner - family owned business Waneta Quick Stop (look us up on facebook)

Rides: anything that will go in dirt, mud, snow, sand, 110% OFF ROAD

Hi all I already been around here a little bit picking peoples brains lol been on a roadbike forum for years and thought I should do the right thing and finally say hi in here lol

Name: bo

Job: operate excavators

Likes: wakeboarding, snowboarding, skating, roadbike, dirt bikes and now starting with my first pit bike and hopefully soon a pocket rocket

Rides: 2002 R6 (slowly turning into a track bike), 2012 Gsxr 750, 2007 crf250r and now a unknown year/model ciniworx 150 that's getting build up again after spending a year and a bit in the rain

Great to see some more Queensland members, get on down to Lytton and start cutting some laps. Race day in a couple of weeks.

Name- Wesley

Age - 21
Location - Visalia ca

Rides - Upc xsi pro 125

I'm here to get some info and help with what I can

NAME: Mat
BIKE: 2 x 125cc Skyteam chappy bubbly

I am a reptile biologist from Townsville, living in the mountains in France, studying snakes. In my spare time, I look for trouble on a tiny motorbike.

Name: Mark
Bike: 2005 thumpstar pro elite 125cc

I'm currently taking courses to become a Realtor, I stumbled into bikes as a hobby when I got a 50cc pocket bike for free a couple months ago, I have always been a car guy. Honda's to be specific, I have modified about 10 since I was 16 and currently own a genuine 1999 integra type r that I recently completed building, and the bike is now the focus of my attention.

I picked it up for 500$ on the local classifieds and it needed a bit of work and still fits have done left to go but I'm happy with it as my first beginner bike, and it's small enough for my wife to learn on also, the biggest problem we have is that we have to take turns riding it lol. She's getting her own bike soon also though. :)

2f49f9159d78e30508ef8106e5035aae.jpg
bd8f0300c23527caf77a18aa2eda9957.jpg
32740055689a3359c10e77ac4c5c94e0.jpg

Hey guys, new guy from Canada here, looks like Mudslinger is from my neck of the woods also. Got fed up with the constant post editing by mods on the "Other" minibike forum. Been into minis for about 10 years or so, raced MX all my life (I'm 33 rode/raced for about 20 years) but when I got into minis I slowed down with the racing and just ride for fun now. I don't even ride full sized bikes anymore, caught the mini bug and it took over my life! Went through a couple stock CRF50's, built up a couple street legal bikes a Monkey and a CT70. Now I have a full mod 70 that I use on ramps and some track riding, also a stock-ish CRF50 for my son and wife to ride.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I don't have any pics of the motard wheels on my bike, I only used them once at the indoor kart track a few months ago. Winter's coming quick up here so if I get over there again soon, I'll snap a few pics ;)

Latest posts

Back