Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
name : Scott

loacation : Devonport, Tassie

job : Sales

ride : jianshe, i think....

Last edited:
Name: Dave

Job: Parraplanner

Rides: Crf450r, Crf490x street motard, RGV250, Ducati Monster 900, Kodiac Quad, Yamaha YQ100 and Motovert Pro

Hi from us here at Playdirty

Just though we would reintroduce ourselves.

Playdirty is all about getting out having some with your family and friends, PITBIKES, FMX, BMX, 4X4, MX, BUGGIES, pretty much anything offroad or extreme.

Our goal is to be a major force in the Pitbike industry, we want to Help develop up and coming talent, Supply training for anyone who wants to enjoy their sport or recreational pastime better, Arrange and develop areas for people to safety Playdirty in without legal repercussions, Sponsorship, Design and development in all areas of offroad sports and recreational pastimes, we want to be dedicated to our supporters.

Lets take FMX for example... It's big, everyone wants to ride but not everyone can, lots of people today go buy a bike, hop on it, take off and break their neck, or they are not confident enough which makes them dangerous not just to them but to others around them. What we want to do is to be able to help those riders learn how to handle their machine, which in turn makes them confident which in turn helps them enjoy the ride and really that's the bottom line, having a blast riding your bike with or without your friends and family.

We want to help young riders, help kids learn to ride their bike by teaching them basic skills like Turning, Starting, Stoping in Mud, Dirt, Sand. We would really like to get some girls involved in FMX, It may sound funny but there would have to be girls out there that can handle their ride, you see we also strongly believe that no matter who you are Girl, Boy, Black, Green, White, Autistic, Gay, Straight, if you can handle your shit, you should have an opportunity to show it off.

As well as rider and driver training, we also wish to commence classes in how to maintain your vehicle. EXAMPLE.. Provide classes where you can join and learn how to maintain and or rebuild your vehicle and it's components. Provide classes like, father son, mother daughter, father daughter, husband wife, and so on. Playdirty is also a company that caters for everyone. EXAMPLE.. If you happen to be a size 5XL, then guess what, you can purchase Playdirty merchandise, shirt, pants, riding gear, swimmers and other products of this nature. This puts us in a position to be able to make you feel comfortable in what you are wearing. These are just a few things we are interested in doing here at Playdirty

We have so many cool ideas for Playdirty, but to be honest we can only do it with the support of riders like yourselves, we are always keen to hear and or try any ideas you and your fellow riders have.

I've been into mini's for about 10 years, with a bit of full size motocross and enduro's along the way. I got a braaap about 18 months ago as I wanted to support Brad and his efforts with getting a proper racing scene off the ground here in Tas. I love the sport as it's relatively cheap and you don't have to be a fitness freak to be competitive!

Name: Gaz

Job: OH&S/Management

Rides: 150cc braaap maestro

Last edited:
Name: Aled or Al

Job: pissing of my neighbours, full time tafe, need a job packing shelves

Rides: 80 series landcruiser (belongs to my brother), old triumph car with a f*** off loud exhaust (my first car and money pit), and a pit pro bigfoot 140

So the only 2 bikes ive ever ridden have been a pedal started 30somethingcc moped, and a 49cc china street bike off ebay. so the pit pro that should be rocking up at my house today or tomorrow should be a big change..... the only thing that i can hope is that all the downhill mtbing and street riding i used to do might help a bit with controlling the new bike. if not ill prolly end up writing myself off XD

Name: Jim

Job: Casual IT, bumming around ;-)

Likes: Bikes (motorised or otherwise), unicycling, Judo, computers

Rides: '02 CBR600F4i, 98 Mitsubishi Mirage, 97 CB250 (currently for sale). When the CB sells will likely be getting a Nitrous 160 and building a motard.

Bit of extra info: Been riding offroad since I was 7, onroad since I was 20. Ride like a maniac, crash like an idiot, repeat.

name: martin
like:bikes,bikes,and more bikes
rides:my dads v6 magna on my L's, 150cc atomik bigfoot, had a 250cc yz 06"
bit of extra info: been riding since i was 12 and love every time i swing my leg over 1.

Name: Erik

Job: Front end loader operator

Rides: DHZ 155z

Name: Kris

Job: Machine operator/welder

Rides: 09 125 big wheel

NAME: Fábio Sousa
BIKE: Pit Bike Lifan 125cc
JOB: Student

Che Boi

Name: Aaron only ever called that when in trouble. Most people call me Abbot.

Job: Boilermaker/Welder in the pilbara

Likes: Letting loose, Heavy metal gigs, Drum and bass aswell haha, Bundy, Hahn Superdry, Hot mommas, Riding bikes, and long walk on the beach at sunset HAHAHAHA

Rides: 06 KTM 250sx, Atomik nitrous 140cc

hi my names adam rochester from victoria near torquay .

i have a dhz 140 , 2008 model looking to sell it for $500 please give me a message if interested

i am also selling a yz 125 1995 model for $1950

both bikes are in awsum condition, well looked after , bikes were used on a farm were we live

both go beautfifully

please message me if interested

thanks

Name: Ryan

Job: Bricklayer

My old username was Fifty crook, but forgot my password so this is my new user name.

Name: Kevin

Job: none atm

Rides: china 50cc quad, 125cc atomik

Latest posts

Back