Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Phil. Theres nothing wrong with 45 Phil im 44 years young.
Ive been into these minibikes for only 2 years now ,wished i got into them earlier.
Its a great family thing with us my wife and stepson love them they both have their own bikes.
I built up a 08 Braaap 150 for my stepson to race
pics and details are in my garage as well as my other bikes. I havent got pics of my wifes bike
in my garage because i can only have 3 bikes in there
but the bikes details are in the My Carby Settings post on this site.
Phil its a great site with lots of very useful posts its helped me out many times.

Welcome Phil, 45 and lovin it, good one mate, we don't discriminate here, :thumbup:

ahh 45 thats alright, at least Nick will have some company ;)

Welcome Phil. Theres nothing wrong with 45 Phil im 44 years young.
Ive been into these minibikes for only 2 years now ,wished i got into them earlier.
Its a great family thing with us my wife and stepson love them they both have their own bikes.
I built up a 08 Braaap 150 for my stepson to race
pics and details are in my garage as well as my other bikes. I havent got pics of my wifes bike
in my garage because i can only have 3 bikes in there
but the bikes details are in the My Carby Settings post on this site.
Phil its a great site with lots of very useful posts its helped me out many times.

Cheers boys, I've actually been stalkin you for awhile, hahaha. Thanks for the welcome.

I've always wanted to know whats wrong with braaap anyway? BTW, i paid $800 for mine and it's been brilliant. I say that after yesterday I pulled the clutch cover off after i destroyed the clutch on Sunday, cracked the case to!

Who is going to Stony Creke this Sunday? See ya there

Last edited:
welcome guys,
great to get some new faces / bikes here, keeps the place fresh.

and yeah age doesnt matter,
i'm 44 too, my '84 IT200 and '86 DS80 are a lot older than a heap of members here.....

LOl @ IT200, havent seen one of those for many many years. You know I would still have an IT490 if I could find one!

i've seen a couple of IT490's and a IT465 at the wreckers over the last 6 months,
both needed a bit of work, but they sold in a day or so, around $3000 each, the 465 was a bit rougher it only sold for $2700 :action-smiley-018:

I know, I was after a 1982 CR480 (had 2 back in the day) for awhile to race VCM, then i discovered mid sized bikes, haha

Bang for your buck you cant go passed mid sized bikes can you Phil. Plus it must be starting to get a little hard to find parts or a good CR480 now?

Bang for your buck you cant go passed mid sized bikes can you Phil. Plus it must be starting to get a little hard to find parts or a good CR480 now?

Plus who in hell can hang on to one now? haha

hey all from grand prarie texas... really just getting into minibikes and what not.. ours are all chinese but they have ran like a champ for what we put them through. we have an apollo 125, ssr 110 and a coolster 70 that was for our boy but he cant seem to stay out of trouble long enough to enjoy it so i do for him. :D i will post some pics up later cause we are actually about to put new decals on tonight.

hey all from grand prarie texas... really just getting into minibikes and what not.. ours are all chinese but they have ran like a champ for what we put them through. we have an apollo 125, ssr 110 and a coolster 70 that was for our boy but he cant seem to stay out of trouble long enough to enjoy it so i do for him. :D i will post some pics up later cause we are actually about to put new decals on tonight.

Sweet mate, welcome. Go the China;)

Name: zack sheets

Job: wildland fire fighter

Likes: fmx, mini mashing, fighting fires,and of course the *****es

Rides: 08 klx 110 fully modded, 06 dr 650 supermoto, 04 kx 250

Hi all

Just introducing myself, wanting to meet some riders in my local area (werribee, etc)

Name: Jaymes

Job: Warehouse team leader for an office supplies company

Rides: crf50 & VE commodore sedan

Name: Eric

Ride: Lxr 14,kx85bw,03 rm125,07 rm250,74 xl70

Job: In between (lol)

Hobbies: My kid's, anything two wheel's

Snowing where you are? lol, just about here,cool i found this site,look's good.You guy's seem to have it happening down there, eh.

^ Hey Eric, good to see another "interstator" on board ;) And as for snowin.... Well it's currently around 25-30degrees celcius for most of us here, so no snow for a while i would think.

Thank's, glad to be onboard, went for a rip today on the pitster,puddle's are frezzing,but it was clear, not too nice around here this time of the year,it's raining or it's snowing,and sometime's both,lol,anybody down there want to adopt a old man with a pitbike,eh?

Latest posts

Back