Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day G'day

Name: Stu

Job: Horticulturalist/Small business owner

Likes: Drifting, bikes, golf, BEER, gardens, bow hunting, using Google to make people look stupid!

Rides: Ducar 125 TDR Ox7 (hasnt arrived yet expecting it early this week ;) 29 inch Charge Mortar(commuting pushy goes ok at the park though)

Ex Rides(when I used to ride pushys) 2004 Sunday BMX custom build, 2002 Red Line Device, 2000 Specialized FSR.

Been a little while since I have done any serious riding off road, got sick of being injured after dislocating my ankle riding BMX in 2006 is why I gave up hurting myself to play golf. Its cool with motos thought becuase people EXPECT you to wear gear, and its not so cool on the BMX at the skate park to be decked out in 'padding'. Looking forward to the bike I guess you never really loose that bug do ya!! :D

good to have you here Stu,
we need more SA riders/members

cheers, craig

Having a stab in the dark here but this isn't Craig Felix is it? I tell you what if me and the misses get the farm house, ill get ya up for a burn it should be a good area to ride as its on the side of a mellow hill!! Its also far closer to this area than Sellicks or Victor! :D

Last edited:
Name: Denzil

Job: 3rd year Apprentice Automotive Tech, Barry Bourke Holden

Likes: Cars, Bikes, 4b'in, the outdoors and just enjoying life with mates!!

Rides: Fully Custom Lifan 150 KLX Style, 50cc Pocket bike, (both run well, and are ridiculously maintained!!!)

keen to really start modding the lifan as i just finished building it last year, also real keen to do some good riding this year so if anyone knows of any track/places or organised rides id love to no!!! im also pretty handy on the tools (car too) so if anyones in need of a little extra help n knowledge im always happy to help

Name: Tyler

Job: work with my dad cutting tree's and mowing lawn's.

Likes: reading, playing ps3, motorbike riding (obviously) and talking to my friends.

Rides: Atomik 125cc Moto X.

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to Miniriders, our 2 new members Denzil and Tyler,

it's good to have you guys on board !

Name: Dave

Job: Operations Manager

Rides: The life train

Name: Adam
Central highlands
Bikes: Yamaha 350 Raptor
mso 150 pitbike

Sent from my HTC_0P6A1 using Tapatalk

welcome guys,
it's good top have some new faces on board here.
got any pics of your bikes ?

cheers, craig

Name: Tom

Job: Phone Consultant

I've been riding since I was 18, but at the moment I've never been on a dirt bike. I found my Atomik on the side of the road and saw an opportunity for that to change.

Rides: Atomik 125 Motox (currently fixing)
Kawasaki KR1 250 (street bike)

Name : Bret

Job : Pole and line inspector

Started getting back into old school freestyle BMX a couple of years ago when my daughter got to riding age. Have always had a passing interest in dirt bikes but always found the cost of jap bikes a bit , restrictive lol. Stumbled upon the mini riders site and am now doing research on all things related to mini bikes.

Name: Kevin
Job: Deputy Sheriff

I've been riding since I was 13 years old...
Past bikes, XR80, XR100, KX80, KX125, CR125, CR250, CR500, Ducati 916, Ducati ST4, 89 Katana 600, 95 GSXR 750, 00 GSXR750 & 05 GSXR1000.
Recently purchased a used 2008 Apollo AGB -21 70cc dirt bike for my 5 yr old son. Trying to find a forum where I can get information on this Chinese built bike. It needs a lot of work, and is currently my rebuild project.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

welcome to Miniriders guys,

post a pic or 2 up if you can.

Kevin, i can't remember seeing any Police officers on here before ?
you might be the first? or first to admit it! lol

if you need any help, just ask, you'll find the relevant area eg ask the tech master's, mini chat, china mini's etc etc

cheers, craig

Thanks Craig! Well, after 17 yrs as an LEO... aka..PIG... I'm use to all the criticism. lol
I'm using the miniriders app on my Note 3, so I'm trying to find my way around the site to post pics and ask questions. I appreciate the warm welcome and guidance. Hopefully I can get some useful information to get this mini up and running for the lil guy.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard Kevin.

The boys will sort your bike out quick smart for you.

For memory there has been a few AGB builds.

Will have a search and see if I can find some as a good reference to start with. :)

Name: Riki
Job: retail assistant/mum of 2

Hey guys,

So grew up a massive Tom boy riding bikes in the Bush and on farms, we were pretty poor, so haven't had a *new* bike yet. Currently contemplating getting my learners and a road bike, but playing round with cheap pit bikes we have been picking up on buy/sell pages on Facebook. We have 3 now, a 90cc, a 110cc and a 125cc.... We also have an elstar dinosaur 110cc quad. The eldest got the quad for chrissy a few years back and is now stepping up to the 90cc and the youngest is learning the quad. So we all have a bike to ride on now :)

Looking for a few tech tips and to enjoy looking at everyone's rides and hopefully find some places that are different for some rides :)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Name: Mick

Likes: spending time with the wife and kids, my pit bike and my commodore

Rides: crf50 style 125cc pit bike (only just got it)

Welcome to Miniriders Mick!
Good to have another, well (Near) local on the site! :) if you haven't already please feel free to post up some pics of your bike!
We like pictures!! ;)

Latest posts

Back