Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh, some nice toys there :) got pics of that CR?

No cr pics handy on my computer, got the motor out atm for a full rebuild, crank, cyl, every bearing and wear part, clutch, waterpump, ect, ect.
There are 3 boxes of parts sitting there waiting for me to put back together on my limited days off.
As I'm putting it together I will prob do a build thread thing if I remember to take enough pics.

No cr pics handy on my computer, got the motor out atm for a full rebuild, crank, cyl, every bearing and wear part, clutch, waterpump, ect, ect.
There are 3 boxes of parts sitting there waiting for me to put back together on my limited days off.
As I'm putting it together I will prob do a build thread thing if I remember to take enough pics.

That'd be awesome. Another one of the lads on here has a CR500 x CRF450. I believe it's one of 2 (maybe the only one?) that is a road registered CR500 :)

Name: Gus

Job: FIFO mine worker

Likes: bikes, 4x4ing, hunting, fishing, drinking and tinkering with ****.

Rides:drz400e, 87 cr500 engine in 01 250 frame, 03 kawa z1000, dpro 140, heaps of bits and pieces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Gus, where abouts in nnsw? Blender and I are both from this area, I'm in Ballina...

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Murwillumbah.
I ride round our state Forrest's or out kyogle.
Off to tenterfield this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name: Greig
Job: National Operations Manager (IT Industry)
Likes: Anything with a motor thats fast, then making it faster, but mostly bikes
Rides: '08 Triumph Speed Triple, '08 Mikilon D7 (the beast), Son has an FMR 124 pitty, '90 Hilux Xtra cab tray for hauling me, the kid and the bikes.

Last edited:
Name: Greig
Job: National Operations Manager (IT Industry)
Likes: Anything with a motor thats fast, then making it faster, but mostly bikes
Rides: '08 Triumph Speed Triple, '08 Mikilon D7 (the beast), '90 Hilux Xtra cab tray for hauling me, the kid and the bikes.

'anything that's fast', '90 hilux' these don't go together sorry, haha kidding.
I'v got a 89 d/cab hilux and fast isn't in its vocabulary!
I'm new too but welcome.
Get out on the triple in the hinterland much? I'm in Murwillumbah with a z1000 and sneak up there on my week off occasionally.
Cheers

Hello everyone :)

Name: Ashley
Rides: TTY 150cc (?)

I'm a beginner rider. I've only been on 3 (not that successful) rides on my pit bike, but I'm keen to learn how to ride properly and be comfortable doing so. I'm looking to buy a new bike so I'll be posting a thread asking your advice soon :)

Hello everyone :)

Name: Ashley
Rides: TTY 150cc (?)

I'm a beginner rider. I've only been on 3 (not that successful) rides on my pit bike, but I'm keen to learn how to ride properly and be comfortable doing so. I'm looking to buy a new bike so I'll be posting a thread asking your advice soon :)

Welcome! Well at least you have some...hang on make that LOTS of spots to ride in the NT. As for a new bike check out the Atomik range, they're pretty awesome bikes, great value for money too!! :thumbup:

angusjones8, I do Murwillumbah quite often, either Numinbah valley or over Coorumbin to Tomewin. Im a shift worker so often get away during the week sans cops. Let me know when your free buddy, any ride is a good ride.

angusjones8, I do Murwillumbah quite often, either Numinbah valley or over Coorumbin to Tomewin. Im a shift worker so often get away during the week sans cops. Let me know when your free buddy, any ride is a good ride.

Good riding round there ay.
I'm got hols and work for the next 2 months but should get the bike out more often.
If I remember I'll pm you oneday when Im free at home to jump on the bike.

Name: Isaac Chesher

Job: I'm in Highschool.

Rides: 125 Pitpro RR. (Slowly saving up $1100 for a 125 Pitpro SE 17-14)

welcome to Miniriders,
it's good to have some new members signing up

what area are you from Isaac ? north or south ?

you guys/girls should post up a pic of your bike/s too

cheers, craig

Not really new but I've been away for a while so i thought i should say g'day! Hopefully i will have another bike within the next few weeks. It will be good to get back riding with all the SEQ crew..

Cheers corey but i will be either getting a stocka or a tsr88. Really looking forward to getting back on a bike and going to ride days again. hopefully we can organise something at parklands soon.

Name: Eli

Job: Still at school��

Rides: 2014 CRF250R and getting a DHZ 140

Latest posts

Back