Bilcos CRF50F 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me know how you go with tuning yours mine goes really good but cant get rid of the bog if i nail the throttle quick. let me know if you have the same and how you got rid of it
enjoy the power

dude i was hoping that you would know!! haha mine does it do its so annoying because i have a fairly tight track and i cant ride if its like that =[

crf50 good choice mate. Honda's are the best bike out there :)

yehh man! i cant say i like the big bike hondas tho
every person i know with one has has sereous problems with them

rode mine today ended up with 32 pilot jet 82 main. clip 1 from bottom and 1 1/2 on mixture going pretty good no bog now may go to clip at full bottom next time i ride.
kept checking plug and it was rich as so just kept leaning it off. pretty close now good enough for the moment. Remembering though im running the pro circuit pipe though not the stocky.
how did you go with yours?

Last edited:
jeez so 82 main you think? thats heaps lower ay! im on 90 at the moment. i might take mine down to an 82 aswell i reckon and see what that does. im not gonna touch the clip yet

is bogging up top of the rev range or mid?

pilot jet to get your mixture @ approx 1.5 turns, needle adjustment for just off idle to 3/4 throttle and main for 3/4 to full throttle

plug chop it mate..

if the plug is black lower the clip, if its white raise it..
try and wire brush/clean the plug between tests

okay thanks heaps mate, so dont think ill need to change the main jet size? i dont think i got any other pilot jets with the kit so i guess that one will have to stay the same..

mainjet depends how it acts when going to full throttle.
but you can plug chop that too...

and how many turns is the mixture at for best idle?

yeh man come over for a ride sometime for sure mate. jumps might be a bit small for that bike but youll still have fun on my track i rekon

probs about 1 and a half turns for idle man.. this carby stuff is bumming me out hardcore... i baught a jap bike for a reason.

probs about 1 and a half turns for idle man.. this carby stuff is bumming me out hardcore... i baught a jap bike for a reason.

Dont worry mate! Keep at it and keep fiddling around haha...I had the same problems tuning my Carby in when I got it too...took me a damb bit of time but Definitely worth it!

yeah it can be a mind f**k.

but your mixture is perfect so just clean up the off idle to 3/4 then sus out the main

haha i know how it get aye , throwing tools and sh1t lol , just gotta have some jack johnson playing haha

when you accelerate from idle..
your slide needle regulates fuel from around 1/4(some carbs 1/8) throttle to 3/4, if its bogging mid throttle then its definitely the needle..

yes! thank you man, so tomoz ill just warm her up.. drop the needle one notch.. test, check plug then if perfect thats it for the needle?

Latest posts

Back