Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHAHA! You scream like a girl ROFL. What happened on that first near stack? Something get caught in the wheel? And damn i dont know how the F you held it upright on that last jump, would of looked awesome from 3rd person :)

I thought it was a ****ie in the background screeching!

The one where I let out a girly noise the bike stalled and locked up, it was doing it a bit on the slippery down slopes and that grass section. I think the high compression on the new bike was helping that.
I almost held it it was a huge slide and at the end it kicked back left.

And yeah first time jumping a double on the bike, and first save haha I did have my right leg dragging.

Nice that was almost bmx style, a little bit to much lift....then your foot naturally wants to come down to stop you going over backwards! I literally did the exact same thing first time I jumped the pit bike over something big....old habits i think!!

Have an outerwears filter cover on its way, and a fork saver to save my forks whilst transporting.

Have an outerwears filter cover on its way, and a fork saver to save my forks whilst transporting.

Link it up mate....come on internet lands and all! :thumbup: how'd you go with the fuel tap issues?? Have you got any flat out runs on the boundary track at Morgan, probably about the best of it really?? Chuck up FAIL into your youtube vid title...should get you a few more hits :thumbup:

I'm looking into LED adhesive light strips after seeing yours...and a couple of little wide beams for the 'non' inverter issue! Should only be about $40 for the whole lot, I'll run them off the battery in the back need to get that sorted out again too...you've inspired me, especially realised my ute needs some attention after the weekend!! She's not to impressed with me atm I dont think...

A MASSIVE chunk of mud came off the diff or underbody or something today driving up fullarton road it sounded like my tray fell off then I ran over it(seriously looked like a 1/4 of a trailer load in the mirror), hilarious stuff, the traffic behind me wasnt to happy...sorry about your Audi mate...

Last edited:
Haha good one my67xr! Yeah thats it stu, and get on the LED strips! Or LED's in anything for that matter, LED's are the future!
And also, the outlaw will have a colour change in the near future!:listen:

Have gone with the orange miniriders kit.

Yeah those lights would be good!

the quality of the china leds varys so much, some are bright and others can fail quickly too
the SMD 5050 is one of the brighter ones

I have SMD 5050 strip. Another thing that might not seem much is the sticky back. A mate bought some and it failed within a few months, it came away from the strip not the other way. Mines been stuck on my awning for over 4 year now.

yeah, the better stuff uses 3M double sided backing tape

Cool thanks for the advice! I think ill buy proper connectors to....sounds hard not to use them!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Got a sneak peek of the my custom sticker proof's today!:banana:

^^ i'd watch out stu, i can see chops putting a pole through your front wheel/spokes at 80+ kmph !!! lol

Going to look light a mini KTM with that kit on, just so you know, I love the look of KTM's ;)

Nice!! Nah Chops wouldnt do something like that Craig....He knows I'm joking...It should look good on the Outlaw!

Latest posts

Back