Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name: jared

Job: production supervisor / mining

Rides : dirty............and a DHZ PRO 140

welcome to the miniriders family jezza, enjoy your stay, lol. be sure to post up some pics of your bike if you can :)

Name: Rusty
Job: Tech

Rides:pitPro 125, Pitsterpro XJR, KTM 200exc

Hi everyone,

my name is Aaron,i'm a stay at home dad studying fulltime at uni,i reside in Adelaide and have 3 awesome children and have just bought myself my first dirt bike at the young age of 35,i'm new to the forum and not entirely sure what i'm doing just yet until I do a bit of surfing,so if anyone knows where I can ride my bike apart from port gawler that would be great,i have a large back yard but not enough to open the bike up

welcome to Miniriders Aaron, and Rusty

we seem to be getting a lot of SA members joining lately, which is a good thing.
good to have you onboard

cheers, craig

Name: Evan

Job: Disability support worker

Rides:08 motovert rx50, 94 xr 250r

welcome to Miniriders Evan,
there are a few Vert owners here as you may have seen.

don't forget to post up some pics if you can too

cheers, craig

Been on here a month or so but thought id do the official intro thing :lol:

name.. stuart

age.. 28

location.. TASSIE

Job.. roofer (when the f@#$ing weather allows)

Likes.. anything mechanical, all forms of motorsport, playing my schecter when i get the time, loud stereos (like 2 build home stezzas that hurt your ears lol) getting bashed up by my maniacal children

Rides.. 93 rm80 2012 dpro 125 (will have 160ho when i get the chance to build my bike) then theres my sons ktm50 replica and the ddr build im currently undertaking for my eldest son. Needless to say the missus is sick of bikes lmao

Welcome...again....lol. Glad to see another muso to join the ranks! im a drummer myself (please save the jokes fellas) and i play alot of jazz,metal and grunge. i try to be diverse, lol. what genre do u play?

Welcome...again....lol. Glad to see another muso to join the ranks! im a drummer myself (please save the jokes fellas) and i play alot of jazz,metal and grunge. i try to be diverse, lol. what genre do u play?
What kit do ya have? i have gone electric for sound purposes (aint nothing better than being able to play at 3 AM)

What kit do ya have? i have gone electric for sound purposes (aint nothing better than being able to play at 3 AM)

i got an old pearl, not sure what model, but its birch and has a 10x8, 12x10, 14x14 toms with a 22x18 bass drum. my snare was pretty meseed up, and im currently restoring it, but in the meantime im using a mid 90's pearl export 14x5.5 spruce snare. my cymbols are quite the mix: sabian xs20 hats, wuhan china (wich is soooo gooood) paiste 2002 16" crash, sabian sbr ride (quite nice, for a cheapy) and an old b8 thin crash which is ok. heads are emporers on toms, and coatec powerstroke 3 on bass and snare :) sounds alright for somethin i got pretty much for free :). what electric kit you got? those yamaha ones are the shiz!

I grew up playing classical piano (did 5 years of a.m.e.b exams) but then i hit grade 8 picked up a guitar learned wait and bleed by slipknot and never looked back.I am a massive metal lover but do play a bit of blues/rock with a older mate of mine... and hey all muso's need the ape on the kit :LolLolLolLol: just playin i actually dont mind having a hit on em myself.

yeah, wait and bleed aint a bad song, im a fan of the all hope is gone album, gematria the killing nae would be my fav song. you into much slayer?

little old school for my taste these days not sayin i dont like them but just not my fav (slayer)...i loved pulse of the maggots.. death blooms, and the whole 'end of all things to come' album by mudvayne .. all of the disturbed albums apart from their first.. dont mind cradle of filth either, but some of the funnest stuff to play with mates is static x IMO. but at the same time i love ripping a solo to some old clapton, bb king muddy waters etc

Yeah pulse of the maggots aint bad, mudvayne i never really particularly liked, but then agin i never really llistened to much of there stuff other than this 1 song "i am loco" which was a good song. disturbed i absolutely love, they are pretty f***in awesome! asylum and indestructible ftw!!! there guitarist is sooo good! plus there drummer is pretty sick, but for me, the real drum god has to be JOHN BONHAM!! led zep kick ass!!!!
oh and btw, check out my musician's thread. its in the general chat section :)

Name: Brandon

Job: Web Designer

Rides: 1986 PW-50

NAME Jazz
AGE. 25
LOCATION Melb
BIKE. 160ho atomik dhz 125 KTM 125
JOB. Spray painter
LIKES. Women, cars, bikes,music,NRL

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to Miniriders guys !
good to have some new members on board,

and don't forget to get your pitbike riding mates signing up too !!

Latest posts

Back