Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate, yeah sunny coast isn't to far away :)

Yeah for sure, I'll try and get some pics up soon and I'll try and get the wife(who just signed up a swell) to put some pics up of her pitpro 140cc

Thanks mate, yeah sunny coast isn't to far away :)

Yeah for sure, I'll try and get some pics up soon and I'll try and get the wife(who just signed up a swell) to put some pics up of her pitpro 140cc

Good to have you on board! Get those pics up we all love pictures of pit bikes :thumbup:

Name: Paul (and son Joe)

Age: 47 and 11 (My first bike since my teens, Joes first bike - has a small quad)

Job: Medical

Rides: Atomik Reign Bigfoot 140 for me, Atomik Nitrous mid size 125 for son

I'm in the medical profession and not too mechanically minded!!
All help is greatly appreciated. I'm keen to learn (with my son) how to look after the engine, do the basics if I can get my head around it.
Thanks all.

Welcome to the obsession!!! Pit Bikes are pretty simple and easy, and a great introduction into mechanics! Plus there are plenty of guys on here happy to help you trouble shoot. If you run into problems jump on the Tech section and post up :thumpup: photos always help as a photos says a 1000 words!

Just a quick hello from a new member.

Name: Lee (sanscorcher)
Job: House Husband
Location: England, Northumberland (east coast nr boders of Scotland)

Bikes:
Mini bike: Zongshen 110cc 4stroke Chopper (ongoing project)
Road bike: Yamaha Fzs600 Fazer Mk1 (Uk bike)

Not giving any more away as I'm off out soon & want to have a look around the forum first.

Cheers.

welcome back berlina,
and welcome to Miniriders Lee.
hope to see you around the forums a bit
if you need any help, just ask

cheers, craig

I use to have a few bikes, I had 4 bikes overall but they are Broken and Sold

1 Super pocket Rocket 49cc Pull Start but it was meh, Only 40 kph at most
1 Banshee SHO, Which was enough to send someone deaf lol but was super quick, I reckon it top 70 Kph on me, Maybe more. it was watercooled
1 Custom Air cooler Pocket Bike with Big Bore Kit and Air Cooler, I topped 61 kph on it
1 125cc Motoworks

But 1 is broken which is the pocket rocket with the big bore kit actually, The rest where sold a while ago.

And i am nicholas and i go to Uni to become a cop

Hi I'm Travis. I am 40, live in Sydney and have just recently got a bike for my son, a Husky boy junior around 2002 0r 03 from what i can work out... And a new DRZ 400 for me, yeehah!. At least I should have one bike I won't be working on all the time. The young fellas bike is in top nick for its age, but a few of the perishable sort of things are starting to wear. Hopefully i can get a few inside tips here... You will find me in the tech tips aisle!
Cheers :beerchug:

Hi I'm Travis. I am 40, live in Sydney and have just recently got a bike for my son, a Husky boy junior around 2002 0r 03 from what i can work out... And a new DRZ 400 for me, yeehah!. At least I should have one bike I won't be working on all the time. The young fellas bike is in top nick for its age, but a few of the perishable sort of things are starting to wear. Hopefully i can get a few inside tips here... You will find me in the tech tips aisle!
Cheers :beerchug:

Good to have you on board mate! Yeah check out the build threads lots of tips in there on how to make old stuff look like new! :thumbup:

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Name: AL

Job: Auto Tech

Rides: 88 Olds Cutlass

Name: Ryan

Job: logistics driver / haulage

Likes: in general all bikes, working on cars. gaming, starting spot fires and kittens

Rides: crf50, wrf 450f , 600 shaddow bobber

^^ welcome to Miniriders fella's,
no doubt i'll be speaking to you at some stage in your threads

cheers, craig

About me.

Name: Amanda

Job: Firefighter/EMT and T-shirt Screen Printer

Likes: Airsoft, Paintball, Fixing anything, FPS games, and Mountain Dew!

Rides: I own 2 Lifan 125cc Pit bikes

111113.jpg
Green Machine.png

Name: Billy

Job: Crayfish boat

Likes: fmx, my 50, trout fishing, being out in the bus exploring, and drawing/graffiti

Rides: 2014 Honda crf50

20140509_174732.jpg

About me.

Name: Amanda

Job: Firefighter/EMT and T-shirt Screen Printer

Likes: Airsoft, Paintball, Fixing anything, FPS games, and Mountain Dew!

Rides: I own 2 Lifan 125cc Pit bikes

View attachment 10073
View attachment 10074

Welcome Amanda, yay another girl on the threads! Enjoy, look forward to hearing from you :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Name: Gus

Job: FIFO mine worker

Likes: bikes, 4x4ing, hunting, fishing, drinking and tinkering with ****.

Rides:drz400e, 87 cr500 engine in 01 250 frame, 03 kawa z1000, dpro 140, heaps of bits and pieces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back