Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long time lurker, first time posta!

Name: Jason

Job: Short Course Student (applying for Hasting Deering apprenticeship - diesel fitting)

Likes: Motorbikes (obviously), anything in the shed, managing servers, programming, gaming

Rides: '09 Yz125 and soon a DHZ 160

If anyone knows an area to ride around South Brissy (around me :p) could they let me know (I can't seem to find anything in the location list).

Hopefully I can get to some mini events and meet some new people - mini scene should come back!

I saw that thread but can't seem to find much other than the big names (my cousin and I aren't too comfortable on jumps just yet).

Hi my name is Matthew I come from Auckland and I ride a z155 atomik fuse. We ride at farms here, there are a few trackes we pay for but thats only a some times in the yar. Not all the time most of the time we ride at mates farms I love pit bikes. I have a z155 its pretty fast but I would like to make it faster one day I am 23 and most of the lads here are similar age. Oh I should mention my father lives in Romania, I just went over to visit him cause the redbull Romaniacs stage is just down the road....so much fun watching but mostly I live in NZ, Which has just as much cool place to ride as Romania

Last edited:
I think he tried 6 or 7 different profiles last nite. But to prove to you all how low he is he threatened to hack and destroy the site we all love so much. That poor attempt at a man is no friend to any of you for saying that. And the fact he is now a father is tragic, not for hes wife or daughter but for himself. REST IN PIECES. stoozo

He is, as of last night.
And even has a new user title...

And there is a special award in his memory lmfao.

Name: Jackson

Job: auto electrician

Like: going fast, all sports, videogames

Toys: yamaha wr 426, honda gx 270 dirt kart, just ordered an DHZ outlaw 160.

Introducing my self

Name Ruan
Age 28
Job truck driver Linfox
Like fishing , boating, gym , and now most of all pit bikes!!!
Bike. Tdr pro upgrade version 125cc
( 1st bike )
Location Dee Why Sydney

Welcome to Miniriders guys,
if you need any help just ask

cheers, craig

Name: Jackson

Job: auto electrician

Like: going fast, all sports, videogames

Toys: yamaha wr 426, honda gx 270 dirt kart, just ordered an DHZ outlaw 160.
Welcome jackson, check out my wr build thread :) your not the only one with a 426 on this forum

Name: chris

Rides: bse 125

Hey guys, thought I'd stop by and introduce myself :).

Name: Lachlan

Location: I'm down on the South Australian coastline in a town called Moonta.

Job: I'm a cashier. Nothing special, but it's enough to support my habits :).

Likes: Computers are my thing. Friends were never really big into outdoorsy sort of things, so I tagged along with the computer trend, and made a name for myself locally. More recently, I've convinced them to go outside and play, so we've all bought cheap bikes locally, and we give them a bit of a thrash on the local paddocks, and up by the Murray River.

Rides: I ride a bit of a Franken-bike. It's some sort of 125cc Pit Pro, but the previous owner has chopped and changed so much that it hard to tell what it is exactly. I'm not really mechanically minded, nor am I looking at spending thousands on a proper bike. I'm in it for a bit of weekend fun with some mates. I paid $100 for this thing, and it's given me more than what I expected. I might look at upgrading to something half decent when this dies, but for now, it surpasses my needs.

Name: chris

Rides: bse 125

Hey guys, thought I'd stop by and introduce myself :).

Name: Lachlan

Location: I'm down on the South Australian coastline in a town called Moonta.

Job: I'm a cashier. Nothing special, but it's enough to support my habits :).

Likes: Computers are my thing. Friends were never really big into outdoorsy sort of things, so I tagged along with the computer trend, and made a name for myself locally. More recently, I've convinced them to go outside and play, so we've all bought cheap bikes locally, and we give them a bit of a thrash on the local paddocks, and up by the Murray River.

Rides: I ride a bit of a Franken-bike. It's some sort of 125cc Pit Pro, but the previous owner has chopped and changed so much that it hard to tell what it is exactly. I'm not really mechanically minded, nor am I looking at spending thousands on a proper bike. I'm in it for a bit of weekend fun with some mates. I paid $100 for this thing, and it's given me more than what I expected. I might look at upgrading to something half decent when this dies, but for now, it surpasses my needs.

Welcome to both of you.
A weekend bash pitty' will certainly lead to a greater love for bikes. I hope you and your mates will enjoy yourselves! :)

Name:  Jay

Job: Catpenter, over it.

Rides:2014 Atomik Reign 160cc bigfoot

Latest posts

Back