Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome I'll swing passed tomorrow, the 'purple' fairing came today too. Check the PitPro build thread!

So looks like we will be heading out to port gawler on the 30th of march. It will be me and possibly 3 other guys on minis and 2 others on big bikes. From what i have been told they have made a track for the pitys. Ill keep you posted what time we will be getting there.
cheers Paul

Heading up the flinders this weekend, around Wilpina pound area. Not on minis though... Taking the mighty xr600 which just received new fork seals.

sounds good Russ,
i'm sure there will be a few good videos and pics when you get back too !

So I've kinda come up with a bit of a plan. Let me know if it sounds good or I'll just take the pregnant misses instead. Eudunda track Saturday, then Pt Gawler Sunday....time for a work out fellas! Motorcycle, thumper, pit bike, quad, mini bike, motocross, dirt track | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Goyder Area - Eudunda | 1039397037

$25 negotiable, so if there was a group I recon we could get them down to about $20, since Pt Gawler is a bit of a hike from down south, go ride there Saturday, camp overnight then goto Pt Gawler on sunday on the way home? I'm keen as. Just went for a ride today footage will be up when my crappy internet connection allows it!!

Sorry for the late notice fellas but all my friends have pulled out of riding so I'm going to give a miss. I only just got the call from the last one 10 minutes ago while I was finishing getting my bikes ready. Plan is to try again in a couple of weeks.
Cheers Paul

Sorry again if anyone was planning on this.

yeah, no problems.

hey, do you know what the cost is for Pt Gawler ?
and do i need a day licence ?

Stoozo, Cj and i are going out there tomorrow

cheers, craig

Sorry for the late notice fellas but all my friends have pulled out of riding so I'm going to give a miss. I only just got the call from the last one 10 minutes ago while I was finishing getting my bikes ready. Plan is to try again in a couple of weeks.
Cheers Paul

Sorry again if anyone was planning on this.

DUDE.....talk about late freaking notice.....my67xr, his son and me are going anyway....maybe go Eundanda Craig if you and CJ are keen? Same price just a bit more petrol ;)

Last edited:
Last time I went it was $20 for pit bikes and $40 for big bikes. I know about the late notice. I was cleaning my air filter when he rang. I'll talk to them and maybe try again in 2 weeks time.

some pics of the Eudunda track,

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

we'll let you know tomorrow night.
apparently they also have a Buggy/car track, and a Junior track too
oh yeah, the track owner is a motorcycle wrecker/mechanic

Anyone know anything about the track just out of Lameroo? I looked good when we drove past it on the way and way back from NSW.

Anyone know anything about the track just out of Lameroo? I looked good when we drove past it on the way and way back from NSW.

I'm not really to sure, nothing much comes up about it. Might be a local knowledge thing? Problem is lots of tracks require you to be, A.Member of a Club, B. Have Ambulance cover and C. Need a national AMCA licence just to go to ride days which is $100 unless you can get to one of those come and try days, then you get one free....Which is the unfortunate position we're in here with a NON supportive government when it comes to offroad riding of anything!

I still want to talk to the mushroom farm that Craig used to ride at. They have a lot of old quarry land which is pretty much just sitting there doing nothing as far as I know, and its basically around the corner from here next to Flinders Uni....There are defineatly options in there, I used to ride my MTB in there 10 years back and not much has changed since I've been back in the last few years with RC cars, work etc....looks the same as it always has!

Latest posts

Back