Tomy's CRF50 88 Limited Build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANKS Wogtaz!

so did you get the beast started today?

Nope, didnt have any luck today either. Maybe I fouled the plug so Ill clean that up tomorrow and give it another shot.

Completely drained the Tank and Carby out and put Fresh fuel in. Must be the plug?

looks clean as, polished that clutch cover so nice!

Cheers mate!haha....yeah I HAD A GO at the Polishing. Came out alright but I got a little tired of it at the end haha.

THANKS Wogtaz!

Nope, didnt have any luck today either. Maybe I fouled the plug so Ill clean that up tomorrow and give it another shot.

Completely drained the Tank and Carby out and put Fresh fuel in. Must be the plug?

Cheers mate!haha....yeah I HAD A GO at the Polishing. Came out alright but I got a little tired of it at the end haha.

Yeah mate, you get those kind of problems when you buy japs.. lmao....

very nice tommy , love the cold fusion ingnition cover good work mate...

Yeah mate, you get those kind of problems when you buy japs.. lmao....

Haha...na its my fault, not the Bikes.

Got a fair good idea what the problem is, thanks from the help of another CRF50 RIDER :D

Should have it Sorted tomorrow ha

Well I just sorted out the Wiring...it was just a WRONG connection = my fault haha.

Gotta LOVE HONDAS!

Fired up 1st Kick, bet no China can beat that after sitting in the shed for well over 4 months :D

Riding This Weekend hopefully!

STOKED AS

Yeahhhh Tommy , bike looks so sick dude. Should be stoaked!
Hope Japan was sick , had a few friends over there and said there was a few crazy dumps

Anyway , hope you enjoy Newi. Plenty of good people up there and we'll go for a shred on our dirt scooters once I get my act together and get a new 50 soon aightttt!!!

Yeahhhh Tommy , bike looks so sick dude. Should be stoaked!
Hope Japan was sick , had a few friends over there and said there was a few crazy dumps

Anyway , hope you enjoy Newi. Plenty of good people up there and we'll go for a shred on our dirt scooters once I get my act together and get a new 50 soon aightttt!!!

YEW LOUIS!

Yep couldnt be ANY HAPPIER with it...except I havent gone for a ride on it to see how it feels yet haha, but it should be SWEET!

Japan was HEAPS GOOD! We had some Decent Dumps for the 1 week we were there...nothing crazy but sh*ts over Perisher haha...the Snow was the BEST Ive Skied on anyways :D

Thanks Heaps! Yeah guys like Jason have helped me out already so much its been REAL GOOD!

DEFINITELY :) Get your act together man haha...Im hanging for a Ride!

Catchya Round,
Cheers

Well I just sorted out the Wiring...it was just a WRONG connection = my fault haha.

Gotta LOVE HONDAS!

Fired up 1st Kick, bet no China can beat that after sitting in the shed for well over 4 months :D

Riding This Weekend hopefully!

STOKED AS

How much you betting?.....i haven't even looked at the vert in prob 3 months and i bet that will start first kick :p

My MSO didn't get looked at for 2 months and it started 2nd kick....

And my pocket bike started first pull after 3months... :p:p

Pocket bikes are gay though.....

How much you betting?.....i haven't even looked at the vert in prob 3 months and i bet that will start first kick :p

My MSO didn't get looked at for 2 months and it started 2nd kick....

And my pocket bike started first pull after 3months... :p:p

Haha I was only joking guys.

Ok roost, let me know how you go with the Vert :)

Im just STOKED of hearing my Bike again! Sorry about that

yehh just sussed the new flicks then loving the bike tommy!!

veryyy nice !
huge props on that probs one of the best crfs i ever seen easy

Latest posts

Back