Bilcos CRF50F 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking the Goods!

Those few Mods should get you going :)

Have you got other Mods in mind...Pegs/Pegmount would be a good option next

its a stock pipe mate

so its like 18mm in diameter....

i dont tihnk taking the baffle out is gonna loose much back pressure and if this was the case why do they make bigger pipes and cans for them???

wouldnt that make it loose back pressure??....NOO it lets engine breathe quicker therefore givng you some more POWER!!!

I run a pipe on my stocker, with a cam etc. And i ride mine revving its tits off all the time so i dont need the extra bottom end/ back pressure.

Letting a stock engine breathe better wont help if there isnt more power there to be put out. They come with that pipe for a reason.

Its sweet, do whatever, just dont listen to punters on here. haha Have fun!

yeh i dont give a toss bout the pipe ahah, i have got some pegs on the way just waiting for the right time to buy peg mounts

yoooooo
havent been on here in a while ey
too busy finishing school, partying all that BS.

heres some flicktures of what the fitty is like now.

02032010_002.jpg

02032010_004.jpg

02032010_001.jpg

02032010_003.jpg

snapped the front plate off haha. fing spewing!

ill get some flicks of the jumps soon

looks nice but switch the green to white and put on a decent seat on and it will be sweet!:D and bin the china parts

Last edited:
^^ says the one with the "posh racing " quick turn throttle lol..

Looks good but don't like the green side plates, green and red just don't go together, but keep the fork covers and chop the front mud guard./.

posh is made in japan lolllll thats what there site says aha and why the **** would u cut the front guard its not a motard! looks like shit

haha i dont give a rats what anyone else thinks about it really i dig the green.

the only bad thing about the seat is its ****in uncumfy but hey i dont shit money haha

posh is NOT made in japan hahahahahaha!!
so what u need a new throttle now? bahahahaha!!

i no its not lol.. it was damn 12 buks lol so why not ay

i got my fast 50s seat for $40 prob cheaper then that one haha just gotta look at for em

Last edited:
you got fkn pwned mate... So this Friday I will go to your thread and will see an update with "now got a new fast 50's quick turn throttle" hahaha...

nah mate dont think i got pwned!! cant see where!! wait till you see the next update! hahahaha

um im pretty sure TyD rides motard hence the cutting on of hes gaurds lol

and didnt mummy and daddy ever teach you anything?!?! everything is made in china somewhere down the track wether its the bolts are something else otherwise it will have some huge ass price tag on it cos it didnt come from china...

and yet you still dont listen to us :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back