Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You forgot some detail's ^^ lol
Welcome anyway Eric ?

Name: Ash
Job: Bartender/uni
Rides: PitPro 110

Just picked up a second hand bike to tinker/ play around with, will keep a thread updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name: Alec
Job: Student/warehousing
Rides:2016 Braaap ss125

welcome other newbies, heres my new ride, first minibike i've ever owned/ridden xD
12570936_10153972793033969_377482414_n.jpg

It's great! Probably the only bike that I can filter through parramatta road on lol.
This new model has no Airbox and the stock sprocket setup is a heap better for acceleration than the older models

Hey guys

I'm new to the forum.

Name: Frank
Ride: Yamaha Chappy LB80

Looking forward to you guys helping me getting the most out of my ride

Hi guys, been meaning to do this for a while now, better late than never:afro:

Name: Anthony Sullivan
Ride:pitster pro lxr 2012?

Sooo, I was born and raised here in NZ, my mother is Australian though(so dont turn me away just yet) lol.
Left highschool at 18 and then moved to aus WA (by myself), lived there for just under 10 years. Loved every minute of it! It was in aus that i first got into motorbikes, first bike was brand new 2001 YZ250. Had that till 2005 then sold it to go travelling round world. Spent bout 18 months travelling then back to WA. Dirtbikes are something that i dont think i will ever be able to get out of my system!!! 2008 was when i bought my first minibike, pitpro 140. loved it that much i bought another one following week! Suspension was really weak on these bikes but i couldnt beleive the power out of such a small bike. Also they are a bike that you can just hop on anytime and go for a ride unlike full blown mx bikes. You have to respect big mx bikes or they will bite you!! HAHA. Torn ligiments in spine and 2 cracked vertibrae! Hence the move to minibikes. I do still own a 2011 rmz450 but dont ride it that much as there not many people round here that can handle a big bike. I have convinced a few mates to get minibikes so we can have fun race days. I live on a farm of roughly 1600 acres and have heaps of room to play.
I am going to start building a mini mx track soon. Soil/dirt here is awesome, no clay just perfect loamy soil, never needs watering even in the driest of conditions. I have a 20 tonne articulated dump truck and a 10 tonne excavator at my disposal on the farm and of course tractors. Should be able to put together a really nice track! Once progress starts i will post pics of progress.

Sorry bout super long RANT, Thought of this track has got me really excited!

Oops, pics of my bike. ordered pp x4r and lxr 14 turned up. Have put 14/12 wheels on since.IMG_0131.JPGIMG_0133.JPGIMG_0132.JPG

Hi guys, been meaning to do this for a while now, better late than never:afro:

Name: Anthony Sullivan
Ride:pitster pro lxr 2012?

Sooo, I was born and raised here in NZ, my mother is Australian though(so dont turn me away just yet) lol.
Left highschool at 18 and then moved to aus WA (by myself), lived there for just under 10 years. Loved every minute of it! It was in aus that i first got into motorbikes, first bike was brand new 2001 YZ250. Had that till 2005 then sold it to go travelling round world. Spent bout 18 months travelling then back to WA. Dirtbikes are something that i dont think i will ever be able to get out of my system!!! 2008 was when i bought my first minibike, pitpro 140. loved it that much i bought another one following week! Suspension was really weak on these bikes but i couldnt beleive the power out of such a small bike. Also they are a bike that you can just hop on anytime and go for a ride unlike full blown mx bikes. You have to respect big mx bikes or they will bite you!! HAHA. Torn ligiments in spine and 2 cracked vertibrae! Hence the move to minibikes. I do still own a 2011 rmz450 but dont ride it that much as there not many people round here that can handle a big bike. I have convinced a few mates to get minibikes so we can have fun race days. I live on a farm of roughly 1600 acres and have heaps of room to play.
I am going to start building a mini mx track soon. Soil/dirt here is awesome, no clay just perfect loamy soil, never needs watering even in the driest of conditions. I have a 20 tonne articulated dump truck and a 10 tonne excavator at my disposal on the farm and of course tractors. Should be able to put together a really nice track! Once progress starts i will post pics of progress.

Sorry bout super long RANT, Thought of this track has got me really excited!

Awesome mate welcome to Miniriders!!

Looking forward to seeing the track come together. Keep us updated with pics!!

hi I'm new, well new to computer anyway , the mrs has set me up something to get her out of her hair , long time biker
no mini bike at the moment had a few xr50s in the early 2000s wasted a lot of coin on them, had a kid so the toys went , since then i just been messing with posties and step through hondas, and I've got a little xr75 that i picked up at the dump,,,, married kid = bike budget small,
live: brisvegas
ex riding spots bdvaley, tivoli, and the back yard hills hoist racing,
got the bug again just brought the kid a peewee 50 so ill slowly make a crf 50 , still got a few parts somewhere in the garage from the xrs,
anyway good forum , epic reading , i thought the 50 scene was dead until today a mate said look at this site

Name: Jason
Former PRO Rider until horrible accident. But that was 100 lbs ago.
Still joy ride and push limits

Nice stand you got there.

LOL, that IS a nice stand... serves multiple purposes, 10-4?

StreetCub, I'm financially strapped WITHOUT the kid(s), so you're doing alright.

And AntNZ, one of the greatest motivators in this upcoming relocation of mine is the fact that I'll be able to build my very own monkeybike track on my new property. I'm looking for a place on 5-10 acres, I don't care if it's a glorified mobile home with Old West covered porches and decks, as long as I have enough land around it to build a track. Kinda like having all those huge wooden vertical skateboarding ramps in the yard back in the day... catch a little exercise (and some air too, LOL) without breaking the bank in this Brave New Third World. I couldn't do it here in CA, I won't have enough money... but I can do it elsewhere, and have a blast doing it. I saw one killer 10-acre parcel in northern AR for $55K, PERFECT for setting up a track, but it turned out to be in a DRY GODDAM COUNTY: 18 miles each way just to buy a lousy beer. Of course, if I set up some kind of STILL on the property and made my own likker, that might work... except for the part about GOING BLIND while riding the monkeybike. Damn, back to the drawing board... er, I mean the real estate listings. LOL.

Last edited:
hows it goin fckrs, Im a returning member after i got banned 4 years ago for being a little **** head which i deserved, not long after that everything went to **** and i blew up all my bikes and stopped riding after that.

My names damo, im 17 years old now and i live in frankston, i've had a job for a while working full time and it has been paying well so i thought this was the best opertunity to get back into my favourite sport.

I have a few bikes at the moment but they need work, I have a 2004 crf450r which is currently getting turned in to a crf511r, a 1998 kx125, a 1998 zx2r, an atomik moto x 70, which im going to turn into a mad bike for my little sister, and im picking up a 2015 dhz outlaw 160 in a few days with under 20 hours on it.

I also have a strong interest in cars, I like all sorts of cars but i really love the good old e series fords.

I've found my way back here in hopes to make a few good friends/ riding buddies and help out where i can, And get help when i need it myself.

anyway thats a bit about me, Cheers for reading. Damo

Ps, Is there anybody riding at franskton mx track this coming saturday or sunday as i might be down there myself.

Hey All,
New to the site & I gotta say its been a great help with My 1st Mini build.

Name:Creedy

Job: FA/18 Senior Tech officer.

Rides: 2012 KTM 690 Rally, 2004 Honda XR400, 2014 Pitster Pro Nitro Circus 160, PW50.

I thought I might get a mini to fang around the yard on, as the 690 is a bit too much bike for one acre so I started searching Ebay & Gumtree for a Pitster or similar. Ended up with a 2014 Pitster Pro rolling chassis & after a bit of research on this site, I ordered a new 160HO & OKO 26mm Flatslide from DHZ. Only just fitted the donk this Weekend so I still have some fine tuning to go with the carb but so far so good. Should be a fun little bike when its finished.
Creedy.
IMG_4066-2_zpskfttnl3y.jpg

IMG_4079-2_zpsmvgq5gqo.jpg

IMG_4112-3_zpsmerki0xq.jpg

Welcome aboard,
Nice line up of bike's you have there !

If you haven't already checked them i'd adjust the valve/rocker clearance's before you try tuning it.
The one's i've done had no clearance or very little from new.
Adjust it so it's got .003" on the intake and .004" on the exhaust (make sure you adjust them at TDC on the compression stroke)
At TDC, the marking on the flywheel will line up with the marking in the case at 12 o'clock, and the marking on the cam gear will line up at 9 o'clock in the head

Latest posts

Back