Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to Miniriders Dan, i have a mini chopper also it has a lifan 125cc engine in it. Im rebuilding it at the moment some details about it is in my garage above. I have also a Aavri brand R1 in FOTM which is a bike i sold to make way for the chopper i have now. I also have 2 Braaap race bikes with YX150cc engines in them if there is anything i can help you with just ask if i cant help you someone on here will. Miniriders is like a big family its a great site to be a part of Dan.

Thank you all so much, I do believe I've found my new favorite website! I uploaded some pics in the "Garage" section of my profile. With a few adjustments on the Roketa, I think I'm close to getting it where I need it.

Name: Shane

Job: Carpenter

Rides: 08 Atomik pro x 250

Gday everyone im totaly new to bikes always been more into cars but im keen to learn. And looks as though iv got a huge amount of knowledge and advice here on this awesome forum, Cheers guys!

Name: Emil

Job: rsl and postie :p

Likes: motorbikes in all shapes and sizes, love racing love rc stuff too

Rides: 2006 yz250f 2009 raptor 20010 r6 350 2013 wr450f 2014 atomik nitrous 160 midsize

Name: the nuffin muffin

Job: i work at home

Rides:bush-bashing

welcome NuffinMuffin, i notice u are in lismore. i am also in lismore, its good to have some local members ! shoot us a pm if u wanna get together an ride :)

Name: bryan

Job: postman

Rides:japanese 140 pitbike

welcome to Miniriders guys,

bryan, you are an early riser
a japanese 140 pit bike , any pics ?

Hey guys new to the forum stuff and a new rider. I have an atomik pro xr 250, I just wanted to know if anyone has one of these. Shane34 your bike is virtually the same how do you rate the ride.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I can take my atomik pro xr 250 to get fixed in wollongong

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

do u have the atomik fury xr model by any chance ? i have the same bike, just without all the rec reg gear. perhaps if u explained whats going on, you might be able to fix, without spending cash ?

Latest posts

Back