Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoozo

Banned Wanker of the Century
Reaction score
Ok just the easiest thing to edit, I think we're all a little tired today! Will be posting up some youtube vids of it once I have enough energy to edit them!!! Hope some others got out for a boot this weekend? Was a little warm and dusty but hey, still a lot of fun!!

miniridersSA.jpg

not so much tired here, but definatley a bit sore !
but i think that rider that left in the ambulance with a broken ankle and broken ?, will be a lot sorer tonight though!

127kms drive each way from home to the track.

we had no major dramas with the bikes, the track was very cut up from the big bikes though.
some of the berms were loose for the top 100mm or more, made the pit bikes and PW quite twitchy going around them

not so much tired here, but definatley a bit sore !
but i think that rider that left in the ambulance with a broken ankle and broken ?, will be a lot sorer tonight though!

127kms drive each way from home to the track.

we had no major dramas with the bikes, the track was very cut up from the big bikes though.
some of the berms were loose for the top 100mm or more, made the pit bikes and PW quite twitchy going around them

Broken or dislocated thumb, and suspected broken ankle, sound like they could see some bone sticking out in the back of his boot! It counts the same on the motos never say LAST run...ever, say 2 more then give up after 1 or just go home and dont go back out!!

Dunno about your bike Craig but mine was jumping out of gear a little....not that it stopped me ended up leaving it in third!

I'm going to upload some footage to the tube in a bit, I guess I could take some screen shots of the video but not many actual photos!!

Ill up some of CJ warming his bike up...thats no edit needed give me a min it'll be up!

Ok 1 is up more to come ;) CJ showed up every single rider at the track over the whoops today, and I missed it :/ sure it wasnt a fluke so I'll have to try get it next time!

[video=youtube;RUCP6QrXa0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUCP6QrXa0o[/video]

This is surely my favourite video of today....[video=youtube;zkBxex6e0uY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkBxex6e0uY[/video]

CJ showing me around Eudunda Motorcross track!!! [video=youtube;31nDopFzVTU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31nDopFzVTU[/video]

Great stuff guys! I've seen this place advertised on gumtree lol! I wish I saw you guys we're going earlier, might have tagged along! Oh well!!

Sorry if I'm spamming videos guys....Feel free to reply between vids, so I dont feel like I'm spamming so much :thumbdown: youtube is a bit slow, the vids are all 720p but...it will start from the lowest quality and work its way up! Im a bit excited I got to ride an MX track for the first time in my life on my own motor bike :thumbup: kid me would have been yeah awesome laying in the hospital, adult me is bucket list, whaaaat do you need a bucket list for when you got mates with pit bikes to go riding with!! This has been a dream of mine for a long freaking time!!! Big vid coming, still excited....damn pit bikes are cool, although I do admire the reliability of the Japanese, and Italian bikes that I saw today!

Last edited:
Great stuff guys! I've seen this place advertised on gumtree lol! I wish I saw you guys we're going earlier, might have tagged along! Oh well!!

Oh it was super late change of plans...but worked out really well, except for one of the guys on the 'real' bikes parked next to us...He's probably not having fun anytime soon!!

Keep your eye on riding spots in future mate!!! Will let you know the next time we're heading out!

Here is me trying not to die :D few laps, didnt realise how many I actually did....Good inside pass on my67xr holding up CJ.... :p he rode so well when I was following :thumbup:

The bike was jumping out of gear Craig...as you can see....we'll sort it!

[video=youtube;Hp1ezmIdlm0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp1ezmIdlm0[/video]

Last edited:
Awesome guys!!

Sounds like it was a cracker of a day.

Loving the MR stickers and Miniriders SA!!

Think we need to have a chat Stu. Sounds like you might be the man to actually get some regular rides going in SA!! ;)

Thanks for sharing.

+ reps for that video Stu.

it showed the track a bit better, but it didn't show up how loose and deep that sand/dirt was !
Cj did really well to be able to negotiate it all, those 10" wheels would have hated it.
i know i had a bit of trouble with how soft it was.
you video also showed up some of those boulders on the track, the bigger bikes really killed it !
guess that's why most of them left early too ?

reckon Cj will love watching these video's too, he saw one last night before he went to bed.

yeah, i saw your bike jump out of gear a couple of times,
i will pull it down when you are not needing the bike for a few days and suss it out internally.
i know the gearbox main shaft could use some shims to get rid of some of that in/out play.
i'll have to suss out the shift drum forks too.
it could be the selector rod that goes from the shifter lever to the clutch side of the engine is bent, or the arms that reach up off it are bent/twisted.
i felt there is about 4mm of in/out play on the shaft, definately been dropped, or hit something hard on the gear shifter.

was just looking at the bikes then too,
i noticed your l/h side of the bars is bent up a few degrees from the previous owner.

lol,
i just posted that reply above, and went to add the rep to stoozos' post.
i clicked on the add rep button above my post, added the rep, then refreshed the page.
only to find motorman had posted before me, and i gave Nick the reps !! :11doh:

lol, all good.

i have started a group for the SA boys, SAMR South Australia Miniriders
i have sent you an invite to join too
have a look in your settings area.

so far it is Stu and I, and have 7 pending invites

if anyone else want to join, just let me know

cheers, craig

yea, those cameras are good, i have one, the only thing is they are pretty bad in windy conditions

yeah i think the footage is pretty good for the $$
and it would be easy enough to muffle the microphone.
i think i'll invest in a couple when i have some spare dollars.

Stu, i still think you need to raise the camera angle to see a bit more in front of you.
when i'm watching the video's i'm trying to tilt my head back to see further forward.

i have started a group for the SA boys, SAMR South Australia Miniriders
i have sent you an invite to join too
have a look in your settings area.

so far it is Stu and I, and have 7 pending invites

if anyone else want to join, just let me know

cheers, craig

Alright thanks mate! Will I have to be on a computer to accept lol?

I don't think so,
I'm on my phone now and have the settings option under my avatar/user cp

Latest posts

Back